BDO. Because relationships matter.
There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term growth. At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or pence, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, because relationships matter.
BDO IT Solutions is in the process of recruiting a motivated Cloud Sales and Operations Specialist within our growing Cloud Consulting Practice. In this role, the individual will be leveraging their ability to contribute to a fast-paced cloud sales cycle.
You will join a team of cloud technology professionals, focused on acquiring, onboarding and supporting our expanding customer base. This is a great opportunity for recent graduates who have some previous customer-facing work experience in any area. Previous IT/technology experience is not required.
BDO Canada LLP is Canada's 5th largest accounting and advisory firm with over 100 offices and over 3,000 advisors across Canada. We focus on meeting the needs of Canadian businesses, individuals, and community-based organizations. We offer a full range of business advisory services to meet the unique needs of our highly diverse clientele. Our Canadian offices are located in the country's larger cities and smaller communities. We are in the unique position of being national and local at the same time - a distinction no other Canadian accounting and solutions firm can declare.
BDO Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and leading provider of Microsoft integrated solutions in Canada.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Providing pre-sales support to BDO sales reps and customers on Microsoft CSP Solutions
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform inbound/outbound sales activities
- Develop key knowledge of MS licensing program
- Willingness to learn new technologies and take on extended responsibilities
- Provide training and support to internal and external customers on Office 365, Dynamics 365 and BDO Cloud offerings
- Act as a contact person for new and existing clients and sales order management
- Processing and tracking orders, client invoicing and reconciliations
- Work closely with cloud billing team to ensure accuracy
- Prepare proposals, change orders and onboarding of new clients
- Development of sales propensity models
- Forecasting sales reports and opportunity tracking
- Develop tools, processes and research information necessary to evolve cloud operations
- Help drive programs that complement and extend the effectiveness of primary sales activities
- Provide client support and consultation support regarding issues with configurations and implementations of Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Prepare documents and report implementation status to engagement manager
- Monthly reporting on key winnings, losses, issues, barriers to success and activities executed
- Provide pre and post-sales support as required
- Additional administrative support as required
- Special projects as required
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- University degree or college diploma in relevant discipline required
- Experience in previous customer service or sales capacity an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud platforms an asset
- Understanding of IT and software business landscape an asset
- Practical knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent operational and problem solving skills
- Able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and variable workload
- Action and customer oriented
- Proficient in MS Office Applications an asset
Our Vision: One Firm engaged to make a difference through valued relationships with our people, clients and communities.
Senior Manager, Strategic Solutions (English Services) - TOR06867 Job Family Revenue Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing /...
Technical Analyst - C04SGF Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to...
Solution Architect - TOR06888 Job Family Broadcast Engineering Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing /...
Associate, Corporate Finance Requisition ID : 19006140 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Commercial/Business Banking Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-199 Bay Street 4th...
Integrated Account Lead, Broadcast & Digital (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06902 Job Family Revenue Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels...
National Account Manager( Job Number: 1900027U) Description POSITION: National Account Manager DEPARTMENT: Sales LOCATION: Guelph, ON-Moving to Mississauga, ON in...
Senior Manager, Strategic Solutions (English Services) - TOR06867 Job Family Revenue Primary...
Technical Analyst - C04SGF Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s...
Solution Architect - TOR06888 Job Family Broadcast Engineering Primary Location Toronto Position...
Associate, Corporate Finance Requisition ID : 19006140 Position Type: Regular Position...
Integrated Account Lead, Broadcast & Digital (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06902 Job...
National Account Manager( Job Number: 1900027U) Description POSITION: National...