Hello, it’s a new day, and time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all.
Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support individuals by delivering the right mobility, accessibility, personal care, and daily living solutions. We believe that providing people with comprehensive solutions empowers and fulfills us all.
Our role is to care
As we strive to expand our reach and clients we care for, we are adding specialists to our teams who embody kindness, collaboration, and respect. If you want to help our clients experience their most vibrant lives while growing your career in a nurturing, learning-focused, and supportive environment - you will love being part of Motion Specialties.
Who we need
This isn’t your typical face-to-face Sales Consultant role. It’s a Sales Consultant role that will lighten your heart and bring real joy to your customer and their family, empowering them to quite possibly take their first steps. You will work closely with our adult community, and our paediatric customers and their families, to provide customized mobility devices, giving them the freedom to live their best life.
Who you are
You are an extraordinary salesperson. You are a problem solver by nature and have expertise in innovating new ways to ensure your customer needs are met - people trust you. You thrive in a team environment, working with internal and external teams to drive business and satisfy our customers. You can prioritize and manage a myriad of tasks as they come up throughout the day, be it from clients or other team members. You are seeking an opportunity to enhance the lives of your clients and find satisfaction in solving their needs. You want to impact the growth of our business, expand further into paediatrics, and evolve into a team coach and mentor role.
What you will do
Our sales consultants work directly with our clients to select the custom mobility device that best suits their needs. Our clients put their trust in Motion to ensure that their mobility devices are safe and fully functional. In this role, you will:
- Drive business. You will ensure that Motion is the top choice for mobility devices in the Lethbridge region by building relationships and sharing your growing expertise. You will pull from our extensive inventory of mobility devices to demonstrate the products and services to our clients and their teams. You will accelerate our growth with the adult demographic and foster new business for paediatric families.
- Build and maintain relationships. You will be a driving force behind our company, continually expanding your network and creating new relationships with Therapists, Caregivers, and other Healthcare facilities in our community. You will nurture these relationships and maintain contact with them even after they have received the device as you check-in with clients and plan to follow up visits.
- Train and be trained. You will spend time with our technicians, learning the functionality of the devices, and gaining comfort with the basic mechanics. Ultimately, you will grow the sales team and coach junior members in both the industry and sales techniques.
- Create. You will craft business proposals and quotes for our clients, taking into account the funding regulations and Motion’s catalogue of devices and services. You will provide our existing clients with Customer Value Plans to find opportunities to add benefit to their current devices and services.
- Be flexible and mobile. You will spend your days traveling to different sites and client’s homes within Lethbridge and the surrounding area up to a 2-hour driving distance, including Medicine Hat. You are available to go to Calgary for onboarding and job-shadowing.
What you bring
- Education. Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant program (business, sales, marketing, etc.). Training in Kinesiology or Health Sciences is an asset.
- Experience. Minimum one year of sales experience within the healthcare mobility, medical, kinesiology, or pharmaceutical industry. You have performed in-person sales calls, working in the field on client sites to demonstrate or deliver products. You are comfortable operating mobility equipment and devices. Ideally, you have experience working with paediatric families.
- Innovation and drive. You are creative in generating new leads and uncovering new revenue opportunities. You want to play a critical role in growing a business, mentoring junior team members.
- Communication. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills. You love building relationships with people, gaining their trust, and collaborating to find the best solutions to fit their needs. You are comfortable communicating on the phone, by email or in person - sometimes all at once.
- Empathy and respect. To provide our clients with the best Motion Specialties customer experience, we need someone who can be empathetic to our client’s needs and circumstances. You can navigate any situation in a friendly, professional, and compassionate manner.
- Technical Skills. You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and using a CRM.
- Additional must-have requirements. You have a clean criminal background check and are bondable. You have a valid driver’s license.
Protective measures for COVID-19
Our services are essential, and required during the global pandemic. This means we are still entering clients homes and interacting with others. During these times, we are being diligent to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers. Here is what we have done to update our safety measures:
- All sales consultants are provided with full personal protective equipment, including face shields, gowns, masks and gloves as needed.
- All clients and employees are screened ahead of home visits to prevent contact with those who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Offices are disinfected regularly and thoroughly and we practice physical distancing within the office.
- We are working hard to continuously monitor the on-going situation and update our policies as needed.
Why join? We are Motion Specialties.
At Motion Specialties, we’ve undergone a recent transformation, and we think that’s exciting. With a strong reputation as experts in our field, we’re turning inwards to foster a culture of belonging, giving, and strength. Joining us now is a chance to be part of that momentum, an opportunity to make an impact in people’s lives, and help create a company environment you believe in.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. If you want to be part of our team, express your interest here.
Motion Specialties is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us.
Due to COVID-19 please expect changes to our standard recruitment process. In all instances, the safety of our employees and our candidates is of our utmost concern so we will be conducting interviews virtually and online. We will keep you informed on these changes and ensure that you are prepared in advance with the necessary instructions to conduct the next steps in the recruitment process.
Please apply here: https://motion.applytojob.com/apply/ADBoijjFaf/Sales-Consult ant?source=calgary+job+board
INDUSTRIAL MEAT CUTTER/BUTCHER Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make...
PRODUCTION WORKER Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great...
A Sustainable, Forward Thinking Protein Company Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and plant-based protein company, employing over 11,500 people and publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange....
What the role involves… Sanitation workers are responsible for cleaning production equipment, machines, and work areas in a food processing facility. These employees handle and prepare cleaning...
INDUSTRIAL MEAT CUTTER/BUTCHER Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is...
PRODUCTION WORKER Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading...
A Sustainable, Forward Thinking Protein Company Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and...
What the role involves… Sanitation workers are responsible for cleaning production equipment,...