Full Time | 9 months
This position may have expired!
$81,994 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Client Reference Code: 209888
Responsible for successful development, maintenance, and delivery of data-driven financial and sales reporting and data analysis for the Sales leadership team. Performs sales analysis and reporting, business trending, new product analysis and reporting, forecasting and budgeting. Create reports that allow sales organization to track key performance indicators.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for facilitating data mining and executes queries to process data from multiple sources.
- Develops and maintains scheduled KPI sales metric reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, analyzes the data and prepares reports for Sales leaderships.
- Administrates record management and status reporting on current and historical opportunities.
- Executes and records QA processes to ensure precision of data integrity and the process of report delivery.
- Develops and supports maintenance of data dictionaries and file layout documentation for business partners.
- Provides report tracking on performance of marketing initiatives.
- Analyzes data to identify and communicates significant trends to assist in achievement of business goals.
- Provides data analysis of ongoing and completed programs.
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests, as needed, in support of business initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to gather, organize, and analyze large amounts of information with attention to detail
- Ability to extract and arrange data through query writing
- Ability to summarize and visualize data for executive level reports
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with SQL database query writing
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
Data analyst work experience 7+
- Proficiency in SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of cable television industry
Standard Business Environment
Job Code : TWCSAN310 Sales Analyst Exempt
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Overview The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining BI solutions using Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI). Key Responsibilities and...
Job Overview The Business Intelligence Solutions Architect will be continuously evaluating reporting system needs, design, develop, streamline and automate reporting processes and will work with...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Security Advisor Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 301280 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
Mgr, QA Engineering - (18002661) Description ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology company that transforms how service providers worldwide deliver entertainment and communications...
Job Overview At Westport Fuel Systems, we are driving innovation to power a cleaner tomorrow. We are inventors, engineers, manufacturers and suppliers of advanced clean fuel systems and components...
Job Overview BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST Nature and Scope of Work This is technical and skilled operational work in the provision of user support and problem resolution services. An...
Job Overview The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining BI...
Job Overview The Business Intelligence Solutions Architect will be continuously evaluating...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Security...
Mgr, QA Engineering - (18002661) Description ARRIS is a premier video and broadband technology...
Job Overview At Westport Fuel Systems, we are driving innovation to power a cleaner tomorrow. We...
Job Overview BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST Nature and Scope of Work This is technical...