Full Time | 6 days
$68,023 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Client Reference Code: 209888
Responsible for successful development, maintenance, and delivery of data-driven financial and sales reporting and data analysis for the Sales leadership team. Performs sales analysis and reporting, business trending, new product analysis and reporting, forecasting and budgeting. Create reports that allow sales organization to track key performance indicators.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for facilitating data mining and executes queries to process data from multiple sources.
- Develops and maintains scheduled KPI sales metric reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, analyzes the data and prepares reports for Sales leaderships.
- Administrates record management and status reporting on current and historical opportunities.
- Executes and records QA processes to ensure precision of data integrity and the process of report delivery.
- Develops and supports maintenance of data dictionaries and file layout documentation for business partners.
- Provides report tracking on performance of marketing initiatives.
- Analyzes data to identify and communicates significant trends to assist in achievement of business goals.
- Provides data analysis of ongoing and completed programs.
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests, as needed, in support of business initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to gather, organize, and analyze large amounts of information with attention to detail
- Ability to extract and arrange data through query writing
- Ability to summarize and visualize data for executive level reports
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with SQL database query writing
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
Data analyst work experience 7+
- Proficiency in SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of cable television industry
Standard Business Environment
Job Code : TWCSAN310 Sales Analyst Exempt
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Posting Job ID: 28609 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Information Systems & Tech Classification...
Job Overview DESCRIPTION Do you want to transform the way people interact with Video content whether they have a Satellite TV like Dish or a Streaming device like Fire TV? Come join the team that...
Job Overview Your new organization, a large enterprise client, has an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and...
Job Overview Quartech is an award-winning consulting and information technology (IT) services firm committed to delivering outstanding business results since 1984. As one of Western Canada's...
Job Overview Our client is a leading provider of innovative communication solutions that are used worldwide for a variety of situations, from bringing the soccer World Cup to your television ......
Job Overview Be visionary At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving...
Job Posting Job ID: 28609 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Job Overview DESCRIPTION Do you want to transform the way people interact with Video content...
Job Overview Your new organization, a large enterprise client, has an immediate opening for a...
Job Overview Quartech is an award-winning consulting and information technology (IT) services...
Job Overview Our client is a leading provider of innovative communication solutions that are...
Job Overview Be visionary At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop...