ADP is hiring a Risk & Safety Consultant. The Risk & Safety Consultant will provide loss control and workplace safety consultation and OSHA compliance guidance to clients of varying sizes and complexities. The Risk & Safety Consultant requires a good knowledge of occupational safety, knowledge of occupational health and a working knowledge of state and/or Federal OSHA compliance regulations.
This person will effectively evaluate the client's worksite to determine workplace hazards, evaluate the effectiveness of workplace hazard controls, provides recommendations to improve hazard control and improve workplace safety efforts. Assist clients with OSHA compliance. Provides clients with guidance with respect to their safety documentation needs and helps clients with compiling documentation needed for an effective injury and illness protection program. Provide onsite safety awareness training as mandated by OSHA regulations. Routinely assists clients with guidance on accident investigation protocols and loss analysis. Provides virtual safety awareness training to our client to increase product/service penetration and client retention.
He/She is an integral part of the client acceptance process. Works directly with our Sales Team. Conducts onsite risk and safety evaluations at prospective client locations and reports the results directly to the Client Acceptance team. Provides support to the Risk Audit team by proving information needed to properly class code client employees. He/She provides Service Excellence and works collaboratively with our other Client Service teams including our HR team and our Sales team.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provide onsite safety consultation services to prospective clients and clients located within a defined geographic territory by conducting client interviews and onsite hazard assessment surveys to determine hazards and exposures associated with client business operations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the client's controls of the hazards and exposures associated with the client's operations.
- In addition provide clients with guidance on OSHA compliance.
- Provides client with guidance on applicable OSHA regulations and requirements for compliance.
- Creates and provides written recommendations to clients that suggest controls of workplace related safety hazards and exposures.
- Assists client with the implementation of plans.
- Develop, modify and present safety awareness training at the client facility especially safety awareness trainings required to comply with OSHA regulations.
- In addition may conducts live-web-based safety awareness training using WebEx tools
Prospective Client and Client Site Assessment Documentation:
- Documents the results of all client interactions using eRFP or RAMS in accordance with Risk department guidelines.
- Provide the client a summary of the results of all onsite visits via letter.
- Customizes the Risk & Safety model for individual clients and produces safety manuals.
Prospective Client Site Assessment aka Presurveys:
- Provide timely and proactive support to the PEO sales District Managers detailing by assisting our Client Acceptance department with prospective client underwriting by completing presurveys.
- Participate in special projects assigned by Director of Loss Control or designee
- Interface with internal associates including the General Manager, VP of Client Services, Client Retention Executive, Finance Executive, Director of Marketing, and Client Relationship Executives to assist with specific client issues directly related to Safety and Loss Prevention client services.
- 5-10 years of practical loss control experience as Loss Control Representative working for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business or Professional Employer Organization (PEO) or Administrative Service Offering (ASO).
- Appropriate job experience in an industrial setting as a safety professional may be substituted for Loss Control Representative work for an insurance carrier, other insurance-related business, or PEO/ASO experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Post graduate education in risk management, engineering, safety, or industrial health discipline maybe substituted for experience requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Industrial Hygience, Engineering, Risk Management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OSHA regulations
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and web-based software applications.
- Must have the ability to use the internet as a research tool. Also must be flexible when using internet based tools to provide client information and consultation.
- Ability to travel up to 65%, day travel.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Description **LOOKING FOR SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE **This is a 1 Year contract looking for both days and nights availability. Some weekends as well. SUMMARY Managing the customer service functions,...
JOB POSTING #834225 Position Title: Manager Occupational Health and Safety Site: Toronto General Hospital Department: Occupational Health and Safety Directorate: Human Resources Hours: 37.5 per...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Sr. Risk Analyst – Transit – Toronto, ON. 180004IW Support our Transit and Rail Group and have a hand in transforming tomorrow. As a Risk Specialist, you’ll have the chance to work on the biggest...
Close Sanitation Supervisor Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Manufacturing,Health & Safety Years Experience:...
Close Sr. Manager Health, Safety and Enviornment Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Advertising/Marketing Job Category:...
Description **LOOKING FOR SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE **This is a 1 Year contract looking for both...
JOB POSTING #834225 Position Title: Manager Occupational Health and Safety Site: Toronto General...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Sr. Risk Analyst – Transit – Toronto, ON. 180004IW Support our Transit and Rail Group and have a...
Close Sanitation Supervisor Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career...
Close Sr. Manager Health, Safety and Enviornment Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals...