Req Id: 218689
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are flexible to work at least 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type:Retail Stores
Job Location:Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Sales Representative | St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22138-19 Description Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative Location: St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON Are you a...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22168-19 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of a...
Account Manager SMB (Ottawa) - SAL04031-19 Description Join our team TELUS Small & Medium Business (SMB) sales leaders foster confident, independent action and initiative, with a sense of urgency...
Overnight, Royal Service Agent - Part Time Primary Location : Canada-Ottawa-Fairmont Château Laurier Employee Status : Regular Overnight, Royal Service Agent - Part Time Your knowledge of the...
Sales Representative | Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON - RET22161-19 Description Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative Location: Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON Are you a people person obsessed with...
Sales Solution Architect (Senior CSE) - SAL04026-19 Description What YOU Do: The Sales Solution Architect (aka: Senior Customer Systems Engineering Specialist (CSES)) is an account aligned,...
Sales Representative | St. Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22138-19 Description Job...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Rideau Centre, Ottawa, ON - RET22168-19 Description Are you...
Account Manager SMB (Ottawa) - SAL04031-19 Description Join our team TELUS Small & Medium...
Overnight, Royal Service Agent - Part Time Primary Location : Canada-Ottawa-Fairmont Château...
Sales Representative | Chapman Mills, Nepean, ON - RET22161-19 Description Job Title: Part Time...
Sales Solution Architect (Senior CSE) - SAL04026-19 Description What YOU Do: The Sales Solution...