Req Id: 195910
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
At Bell Retail, we offer our customers' products and services for both mobile and residential through multiple storefronts across Canada. These include Bell stores, The Source and other approved distributors.
We are a high performance telecommunications sales channel driven by a culture of pride. We are committed to providing an exceptional retail experience for our clients, creating a great place to work for our team members and being the benchmark for all other sales channels to follow.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our retail sales team at Bell...One of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be challenged at Canada’s #1 telecommunications company
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips and employee discounts on Bell services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the role?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our customers
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player; support and be there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
- Are available for a minimum of 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type:Retail Stores
Job Location:Canada : Alberta : Lloydminster
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, AB, Lloydminster
Description A leading dealership in Lloydminster specializing in Class 5-8 Heavy Duty Truck Repair and Service is looking for a full time Parts Manager. They pride themselves on being a...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00562435-1 Facility: PRAIRIE NORTH PLAZA Required Qualifications Valid Class 5 driver's license Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology Registered or...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00559015-4 Facility: Lloydminster Hospital Required Qualifications Basic Life Support (BLS) Valid Class 5 driver's license Registered or eligible for...
12 hours ago | Agribusiness - Finance, Banking, Insurance and Real Estate - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 11 daysClosing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/19/2019 Worker Type: Permanent Language(s) Required: English Location: Lloydminster, Saskatchewan Lead a motivated sales team: Put your coaching and leadership skills...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00562433-1 Facility: Prairie North Plaza Job Description: Reporting to the Manager of Rehabilitation Services, the ASD Consultant is responsible for regional...
Description Summer Position. The Lloydminster Interval Home Society is hiring for the summer position of Assistant Volunteer Coordinator. The successful candidate will assist in the recruitment,...
Description A leading dealership in Lloydminster specializing in Class 5-8 Heavy Duty Truck...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00562435-1 Facility: PRAIRIE NORTH PLAZA Required...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00559015-4 Facility: Lloydminster Hospital Required...
12 hours ago | Agribusiness - Finance, Banking, Insurance and Real Estate - Business Development/Strategic Management, AgCareers.com, 11 daysClosing Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/19/2019 Worker Type: Permanent Language(s) Required:...
Description Employer Job Number: GO-00562433-1 Facility: Prairie North Plaza Job Description:...
Description Summer Position. The Lloydminster Interval Home Society is hiring for the summer...