Retail Operations Supervisor
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Manager
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Retail,Sales
Years Experience: 4-6 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Posting Date: August 17, 2020
Share this job:
At Kruger Products we have a shared vision for greatness. We manufacture some of North America’s most popular tissue brands - CashmereÂ®, PurexÂ®, ScottiesÂ®’, SpongeTowelsÂ®, White CloudÂ®, as well as products for use away from home. We always want to do better for our customers and our world. The awards we’ve earned remind us that our hard work and commitment to doing the right thing pays off. But they aren’t what keep us going. It’s the people who work here, who believe in what we do – and how we do it that truly matters.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly 2,500 employees spread across eight manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Retail Supervisor is responsible for execution of programs and account initiatives at store level, setting targets and objectives specific to each Field Representative achieving results through others. The Retail Supervisor must perform regular follow up completing work with reports to aid in the development of the Field Representative. You willensure execution of all agreed upon programs to expand our presence within the retail outlet.
- Call customers (store level) on a regular basis. The objective is to increase sales and to improve and expand the positioning of Kruger Products through merchandising, within the given retail setting.
- Execute and deliver retail coverage as per plan for efficient and effective call frequency
- Core program execution; shelf management, distribution, planograms, pricing, merchandising, sales and always maximizing in-store display and product visibility
- Apply our Store Call Process on store visits to maximize daily calls.
- Set call objectives, achieve targets and utilize strong interpersonal skills to present monthly priorities to store decision makers
- Trains sales reps in effective selling process, techniques, technology, coaches and mentors to develop associates
- Link between Field Sales Representatives and National Retail Execution Manager, the Supervisor must maintain a strong relationship with the field team and an open line of communication to ensure success.
- Meet with the National Retail Execution Manger to suggest opportunities/improvements to field execution
- Work with Field Sales team on a monthly basis or every other month based on region
- 5 years prior retail sales experience, preferably in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- 3 years experience in a management/supervisory role
- Education – college diploma or degree in a related field, University degree preferred
- Proficiency in a PC/Windows environment: Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy working in a competitive business environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Valid driver license
- Must be available for limited travel
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Our mission is to make everyday life more comfortable for our consumers. Together we bring this mission to life. As an ever-evolving business, there are always exciting new challenges, diverse career options, and opportunities to innovate. Want to learn more? Come unleash your greatness with Kruger Products.
We havebeen named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past8 consecutive years, as wellas Forbes' Best Employers in Canada.
Kruger Productsis an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Learn More about Kruger Products L.P.
See all Kruger Products L.P. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Senior Communications Specialist Our client, a leader in the oil and gas industry is looking for a Senior Communication Specialist for a full time 12 months contract. The talent will provide...
We are looking for job seekers available for various upcoming temporary and permanent opportunities in the Accounting and Finance field. Job opportunities that typically cross our desk...
City of Calgary City Clerk If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees...
Kelly Services' Energy industry client is seeking a professional Accounting Technician for a one-year contract role working in their Calgary office location. We are seeking candidates with 3-5...
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an exciting opportunity opened in Calgary AB.Senior...
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Energy industry client in the selection process for a SAP/Systems Master Data Analyst. This is an intermediate level position requiring 4-6 years of...
Senior Communications Specialist Our client, a leader in the oil and gas industry is looking for...
We are looking for job seekers available for various upcoming temporary and permanent...
City of Calgary City Clerk If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with...
Kelly Services' Energy industry client is seeking a professional Accounting Technician for a...
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the...
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Energy industry client in the selection process...