Temporary | Kitimat, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 12 months | Deadline: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
This position has expired. Do not apply!
You must sign in before you can apply for this position. Click here to sign in.
|Print This Posting|
|REGISTERED NURSE/PSYCHIATRIC NURSE, RESIDENTIAL & RECOVERY CLINICIAN (CASUAL)|
Under the direct supervision of the Residential & Recovery Services Team Leader, takes direction from both the Team Leader and the Coordinator of Residential & Recovery Services. The role provides clinical nursing care within a recovery model of care. This position works with an interdisciplinary team and assists with the day-to-day delivery of services needed for the ‘recovery model of care’.
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN or RPN registrant.
- Two (2) years recent experience working directly in alcohol and drug treatment and/or mental health treatment.
- Knowledge of addiction treatment methodology and community based programming.
- Knowledge of Mental Health and Addictions Co-Morbidity.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within a community setting with adults with a mental illness.
- Knowledge of importance of relationship building, motivational and activation techniques.
- Computer skills.
- Good written and verbal reporting skills.
- Good organization, time and general management skills.
- Class V Driver’s License and own transportation.
- Current criminal record check.
- Full understanding of the Community Care Facilities Act.
View Terrace Community
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
District of Kitimat Engineering Technologist I Kitimat is a major industrial centre located at the head of the Douglas Channel in Northwestern BC. A modern, prosperous community of approximately...
District of Kitimat Engineering Technologist I Kitimat is a major industrial centre located at...