- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current Level C CPR certification required.
- Post graduate certificate in perioperative nursing or a minimum of one-year recent related experience in peri-operative nursing.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Make and apply nursing judgment using analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Interact with others effectively.
- Maintain the physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Maintain own physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Using Critical Thinking skills, prioritize and organize patient care.
- Operate related equipment.
- Teach and provide clinical supervision.
View Dawson Creek Community
Permanent Full-Time Internal/External Posting No. 2020-36 DEPARTMENT: Development Services POSTING DATE: January 5, 2021 CLOSING DATE: 4:30 pm, February 26, 2021 COM PETITION NO .: 2020-51 HOURS...
Permanent Full-Time Internal/External Posting No. 2020-36 DEPARTMENT: Development...