- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Post-graduate certification in Emergency Nursing or Critical Care Nursing or a minimum of one year's recent related experience in an Emergency or ICU setting or an equivalent combination of training and experience acceptable to the hospital.
- Current certification in CPR - Basic Rescuer level required. Current ACLS certification preferred.
- All Specially Trained Nursing Skills (STN) related to the unit of employment must be completed within six (6) months of employment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to determine and deal with emergency situations, patients and families.
- Ability to provide work direction to nursing and non-professional nursing staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to organize assigned workload and set priorities.
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to changing workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts including co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives, patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and work independently.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince Rupert Community
» Department: Operations Department Closing: April 16, 2021 Union/Exempt: Unionized position in accordance with the CUPE Local 105 Collective Agreement. Hours: 40 hours per week (Permanent full...
Executive Assistant The North Coast Regional District (NCRD) is currently seeking qualified applicants for a twelve (12) month term position for an Executive Assistant. This is an exciting...
» Department: Operations Department Closing: April 16, 2021 Union/Exempt: Unionized position in...
Executive Assistant The North Coast Regional District (NCRD) is currently seeking qualified...