Reporting to the Clinical Coordinator of the Operating Room, the staff nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and nursing practice activities within the frame work of quality management and in accordance with the Prince Rupert Regional Hospital mission statement. The role is defined by the needs of the Hospital, a select patient/family population, agency expectations and the goals for professional nursing practice.
AORN Perioperative Nursing Program Details
• There are 2 training positions available for this intake
• Northern Health provides placement support and funding for tuition, textbooks, and travel expenses for clinical placements, as required
• Learners should expect to make a 6 – 12 month commitment for this education, which includes online and in-person learning
• Additional study time, outside of schedule hours, may be required to successfully complete the program
• Flexibility for practicums is necessary
• Applicants must successfully complete the education program prior to working in the department
• Applicants must be agreeable to an 18 month return of services with Northern Health in the specialty area where training was provided
City of Prince Rupert Utility Operator Department: Operations Department Closing: July 24, 2020 Union/Exempt: Unionized position in accordance with the CUPE Local 105 Collective...
City of Prince Rupert Utility Operator Department: Operations Department Closing: July 24,...