- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current level C CPR, blood glucose monitoring certification and IV therapy certification.
- Advanced (post graduate) courses in surgical nursing and or ambulatory care or one (1) year related experience in surgical nursing, ambulatory care and or preadmission.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Must be able to maintain own physical, mental and emotional well being.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality as appropriate.
- Must interact with others effectively.
- Ability to determine emergency situation and manage patients and family in such emergency.
- Ability to instruct/demonstrate and teach clients with varied backgrounds and learning needs.
- Must teach and provide clinical supervision.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, to respond to directions in a timely manner and accept appropriate feedback.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks on demand.
View Terrace Community
The Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine is seeking an individual for the position of Environmental Programs Coordinator. This full-time position offers a competitive salary and a full range of...
The Regional District of Kitimat-Stikine is seeking an individual for the position of...