- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Completion of a post-graduate perioperative nursing course, or two (2) years recent experience in an equivalent setting with a minimum of two (2) years of OR/PARR Nursing experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to communicate, and maintain good public relations with family and friends of patients.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
*Training opportunities in Emergency, Maternity, and Operating Room available*
View Prince Rupert Community
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,...