- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) as a practicing RN registrant.
- Completion of a post-graduate perioperative nursing course, or two (2) years recent experience in an equivalent setting with a minimum of two (2) years of OR/PARR Nursing experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to communicate, and maintain good public relations with family and friends of patients.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince Rupert Community
City of Prince Rupert Director of Recreation & Community Services Department: Recreation Posted: September 23, 2020 Closing: October 23, 2020 Union/Exempt: Exempt Experience the wonder of living...
City of Prince Rupert Director of Recreation & Community...