- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) as a practicing RN registrant.
- Postgraduate courses (within last five years) appropriate to service assignment or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Ability to communicate, and maintain good public relations with family and friends of patients.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince George Community
Brandt is currently seeking a Parts Person for our Prince George location. This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and completing online...