- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
- Two (2) years recent acute medical /surgical nursing experience.
- Class 5, B.C. Drivers License – will be required to provide own vehicle for work purposes.
- Previous community experience an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent organization, coordination and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Computer skills (email, word processing).
View Prince George Community
Brandt is currently seeking a Parts Person for our Prince George location. This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and completing online...