Full Time | Prince Rupert, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 6 days | Deadline: 27 Oct 2020
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Post-graduate certification in Emergency Nursing or Critical Care Nursing or a minimum of one year's recent related experience in an Emergency or ICU setting or an equivalent combination of training and experience acceptable to the hospital.
- Current certification in CPR - Basic Rescuer level required. Current ACLS certification preferred.
- All Specially Trained Nursing Skills (STN) related to the unit of employment must be completed within six (6) months of employment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to determine and deal with emergency situations, patients and families.
- Ability to provide work direction to nursing and non-professional nursing staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to organize assigned workload and set priorities.
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to changing workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts including co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives, patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and work independently.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince Rupert Community
City of Prince Rupert Director of Recreation & Community Services Department: Recreation Posted: September 23, 2020 Closing: October 23, 2020 Union/Exempt: Exempt Experience the wonder of living...
City of Prince Rupert Director of Recreation & Community...