- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives a practicing RN registrant.
- Minimum two (2) years medical/surgical experience and/or Post Diploma Certificate in Critical Care and/or Emergency Nursing and/or equivalent combination of experience and training. Applicants without formal Emergency/Critical Care Training and/or equivalent experience will be expected to enroll in an Emergency or Critical Care Course within 6 months of receiving the job.
- CPR (Basic Life Support) certification.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification or willingness to complete within 1 year.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage all equipment appropriate for the provision of care for patients admitted to the critical care and acute care units.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to work well on own with minimal supervision.
- Ability to assist in orientation of new personnel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
View Terrace Community