- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- One (1) year Emergency/Intensive Care experience and recent medical/surgical experience.
- Post graduate courses – Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Trauma Nursing Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Canadian Triage Acuity Scale (within the last fir years) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment including computer software such Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate and maintain good public relations with family and friends of patients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Quesnel Community