Full Time | Fort St John, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 26 days | Deadline: 13 Jan 2021
This position has expired. Do not apply!
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- CNA Oncology Certification or eligibility.
- Clinical experience, within the last 2 years, in an Oncology/Outpatient Chemotherapy adult setting or 3 years Acute Care nursing experience in a specialty care Unit is required.
- British Columbia Cancer Agency Chemotherapy Certification or equivalent Chemotherapy certification from a recognized Cancer Agency.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to relate effectively to children, adults and their families.
- Ability to participate as a member of an interdisciplinary care team, and function as nursing resource team member.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the job.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the healthcare team.
- Ability to recognize and intervene appropriately in an emergency situation.
- Ability to promote safe, competent, patient care.
View Fort St. John Community
Peace River Regional District Investment Officer Full Time, Permanent Position (Fort St. John office) Join the PRRD Team! Come work with the Peace River Regional District team in the mighty Peace...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Fort St. John location. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for assisting in the dismantling of construction, forestry and...
Peace River Regional District Investment Officer Full Time, Permanent Position (Fort St. John...
Brandt is currently seeking a Labourer for our Fort St. John location. The successful applicant...