Position # 20081297
ALL VGH EMPLOYEES REFLECT OUR HOSPITAL'S PHILOSOPHY BY CONTINUOUSLY PROVIDING QUALITY SERVICE/CARE.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba required.
- One year current relevant clinical nursing experience required.
- Satisfactory employment record required.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide continuous quality services.
- Accepts and works within the framework of the Hospital and Nursing Service Department's philosophy, objectives and policies.
- Practices nursing based on current nursing practices which are substantiated by scientific nursing rationale.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and organization skills, ensuring effective interpersonal and interdepartmental communication.
- Is aware of and participates in his/her own professional development and assists in staff and student development.
- Participates in patient and family teaching.
- Participates in patient discharge planning in cooperation with other team members.
- Adheres to all safety and health regulations and demonstrates safe work practices.
Note: This job description is representative and should not be construed as being all inclusive.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector Search, a Child Abuse Registry Check and an Adult Abuse Registry Check (valid within 6 months of issue). The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Montana’s is searching for Part time Dishwashers for our Winnipeg location! Do you have a passion for Food, Hospitality and Service Excellence? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic...
Skills and Abilities Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) - Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities - College of Family Physicians Certification...
Position Description Visually inspects all incoming products for compliance to the purchase order received with the shipment in accordance with established policy and procedure. The inspection...
We collaborate and innovate… Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state–of–the–art products, services, and expertise. Our...
Parts Agent-180006O9 Description Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and a...
Manager, Corrosion Prevention Programs Implementation Reference Code: 55701 Location: Regina, Airdrie, Edmonton, Bolton, Winnipeg Job Category: Management; Operations Employment Type: Employee...
Montana’s is searching for Part time Dishwashers for our Winnipeg location! Do you have a...
Skills and Abilities Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses,...
Position Description Visually inspects all incoming products for compliance to the purchase...
We collaborate and innovate… Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and...
Parts Agent-180006O9 Description Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive...
Manager, Corrosion Prevention Programs Implementation Reference Code: 55701 Location: Regina,...