Full Time | Calgary Montgomery Bowness Silver Springs Greenwood, ALBERTA | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$80,540 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Sales Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A Performance Driven Leader who will be responsible for leasing and financing of 3rd party equipment to small to medium size businesses by managing the sales activities of a team of senior sales representatives. You are ambitious and will manage a team of sales representatives and help them in exceeding sales goals. You will be responsible for achieving company sales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing the Equipment Finance Sales Plan and be expected to develop profitable relationships to grow the Pitney Bowes Global Financial Services (GFS) business.
- Manage a sales team of 10 or more representatives over a specific geographic area.
- Set clear individual expectations and measurements for each sales representative; make key decisions to ensure achievement of sales goals, sales activity, pipeline reporting, and customer information objectives.
- Oversee each sales representatives calling program with commercial clients and prospects to develop the Equipment Finance product. Identify and address areas of competition, as well as potential new markets in team’s assigned areas that would maximize the volume and earnings of the Equipment Finance portfolio.
- Oversee your team’s focus on essential use, revenue producing commercial equipment and target transaction sizes around $500,000.
- Engage with Pitney Bowes management on the reporting and tracking of business development activities.
- Liaise with other Leasing functions including Marketing, Asset Management, Risk Management, Operations, and Finance in the development and execution of go to market planning.
- Participate in developing and executing account development plans with all sales representatives to fully penetrate the commercial market segment. Coordinate activities among the sales team, asset manager, credit manager, and support resources.
- Support team in creating and executing on specific client strategies. Coach and develop - verify all sales representatives have a personal development plan to ensure continuous improvement of performance. Ensure performance problems are addressed promptly through constructive, actionable feedback and documented performance management and corrective action plans. Create measurable performance improvement action/development plans for each sales representative utilizing performance improvement tools. Identify and remove team-selling impediments. Design and maintain incentives that will motivate the sales team to achieve optimum results.
- Champion real time market and client feedback ensuring Pitney Bowes alignment with market realities.
- Communicate challenges with recommendations to ensure a constant culture of continuous improvement
As a Regional Sales Manager, you have:
- A consistent track history of over performance to goals as a sales director in equipment financing.
- Seven to Ten (7-10) years of equipment financing and leasing sales management experience.
- Experience in equipment financing product development, profitability and pricing.
- An understanding and knowledge of lease/loan price structures and underwriting requirements.
- Knowledge of tax and accounting rules as they pertain to leasing, combined with current knowledge of tax law changes and their impact on potential clients.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations pertaining to lending and commercial compliance, including fair lending laws.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of tools used to perform duties, such as Oracle, Info Lease, Database software
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and devlop your career
- Offer an inclusive enviroment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Global Financial Services (GFS) team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings. These offerings include primarily leasing and loans in support of our 1+ million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Title Business Development Manager - Calgary # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date January 23, 2019 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Business / Strategic...
Job Description: Location: Calgary, AB Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 40 hours per week Vacancies: 2 Vacancies Terms of employment: Permanent Full time Job...
Trainee Territory Sales Manager - (1900000P) Description Move, Build, Grow your career! As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people...
Senior Sales Specialist - TELUS Business Solutions - SAL03863-18 Description Can you effectively design, position and win transformational solutions to senior executives in public sector and...
Job Description: Location: Calgary, AB Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week Vacancies: 1 Vacancy Terms of employment: Permanent Full time Start date: As soon as possible Job...
Market Intelligence Manager - Mid-Market & Small Sales - Operations - MAR04717-18 Description Join our team The Mid-Market & Small (MMS) Sales - Operations team is accountable for driving...
Job Title Business Development Manager - Calgary # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date January...
Job Description: Location: Calgary, AB Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 40...
Trainee Territory Sales Manager - (1900000P) Description Move, Build, Grow your career! As the...
Senior Sales Specialist - TELUS Business Solutions - SAL03863-18 Description Can you effectively...
Job Description: Location: Calgary, AB Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per...
Market Intelligence Manager - Mid-Market & Small Sales -...