- For Professionals
- For Policymakers
- About Diabetes
- Diabetes & You
- In Your Community
- How You Can Help
- Publications & Newsletters
- Clinical Practice & Education
|# of openings:||1|
Are you a new grad? Or do you have experience in a call centre or telemarketing environment? Join our team!
Through our National Diabetes Trust operations, we divert more than 48 million kilograms of clothing and household items from landfills. One hundred per cent of net proceeds directly supports Diabetes Canada and helps send more than 2,400 children and youth with type 1 diabetes to Diabetes Canada's D-Camps. Additionally, what we raise funds world-leading diabetes research, education and advocacy.
As an employee on the National Diabetes Trust team, you are part of our national coverage in 2,500 communities, with 28 operations and 100 trucks. Join a team that is making a difference raising money for life altering charitable programs, all while helping the environment.
About the Recruitment Coordinator Role
The Recruitment Coordinator supports high volume driver recruitment for our nationwide operations. The role is responsible for sourcing candidates for driver positions, screening and qualifying them based on requirements of the role, develop and maintain candidate networks/pipelines and candidate tracking, and prepare reports on recruitment activities.
Some highlights of the Recruitment Coordinator role include:
· Partner with the operations and hiring managers to understand their businesses
· Identify and develop sourcing strategies that ensure high quality driver candidate pools
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts and use social media platforms to help source and identify qualified candidates
· Coordinate the selection process, including posting, application administration, candidate screening and interviewing, notification, testing (when appropriate), and completing background verifications
· Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
· Self-directed, highly organized, and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure, perseverance and a customer-service orientation
The selected candidate for this Recruitment Coordinator role will meet the following minimum requirements:
· University degree or college diploma
· Experience in retail or call centre or other high volume, fast-paced environment is an asset
· Advanced communication skills; both verbal and written
· Excellent time management
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Strong initiative, judgment and ability to influence/persuade
· Must be able to manage competing demands, while being adaptable and responsive
· Customer service-oriented, with an ability to build relationships
How to Apply
· Diabetes Canada and National Diabetes Trust are committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, and value a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
· We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results
How you can help
- Donate Now
- Team Diabetes
- Sponsor Someone
- Make a Future Gift
- Corporate Support
In your community
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
Other helpful links
© 2017 Canadian Diabetes Association. The Canadian Diabetes Association is the registered owner of the name Diabetes Canada. Charitable Registration Number: 11883 0744 RR0001
Clinical Coordinator (registered Nurse) - Patient Navigator, Centre for Mental Health, Toronto Western Hospital, 9 daysJob Posting 826020 Position: Clinical Coordinator (Patient Navigator) Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Centre for Mental Health Hours: 37.5 Hours/Week Status: Permanent...
Job Posting #827202 Position: Nurse Practitioner Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Krembil Neuroscience Centre - Functional Neurosurgery Hours: 37.50 Hours/Week Status: Temporary...
Job Posting #827200 Position: CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST (CNS) - CLINICAL LIASION PSYCHIATRY Department: PSYCHIATRIC EMERGENCY SERVICES Reports To: MANAGER Site: TORONTO WESTERN HOSPITAL Hours:...
Job Posting #827051 Position: Manager, Community Mental Health Services Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: Community Mental Health Services Hours: 37.5 Hours/Week Status: Permanent...
ONA Job Posting #828489 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: General Internal Medicine, 4B Fell Reports to: Nurse Manager Scale/Grade: E006 Salary Range: $32.21 -...
ONA Job Posting #827629 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: General Internal Medicine, 4B Fell Reports to: Nurse Manager Scale/Grade: E006 Salary Range: $32.21 -...
Clinical Coordinator (registered Nurse) - Patient Navigator, Centre for Mental Health, Toronto Western Hospital, 9 daysJob Posting 826020 Position: Clinical Coordinator (Patient Navigator) Site: Toronto Western...
Job Posting #827202 Position: Nurse Practitioner Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department:...
Job Posting #827200 Position: CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST (CNS) - CLINICAL LIASION...
Job Posting #827051 Position: Manager, Community Mental Health Services Site: Toronto Western...
ONA Job Posting #828489 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western...
ONA Job Posting #827629 Position: Registered Nurse Site: Toronto Western...