At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant for our growing Administration team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Strategically supporting the firm, our Administration team anticipates the needs of our team members and Partners. We effectively communicate information for service lines, industry and specialty groups, and operations at all levels throughout the firm. Our administrators support initiatives and ensure efficiency, allowing MNP to better serve our clients and people.
- Manage reception switchboard; answer and direct incoming calls during business hours
- Provide polite and courteous customer service to incoming guests
- Process incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail in a timely and cost effective manner, ensuring that adequate mail supplies are on hand
- Coordinate catering requirements, as necessary
- Order business cards
- Maintain and stock stationary supplies and kitchen supplies
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of office stationary supply rooms, including stocking and organization of supplies
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen by ensuring food is put away, garbage is properly disposed of, dishwasher is loaded and unloaded and fridge is cleaned on a periodic basis
- Ensure board rooms are set up for client meetings and supplies put away when meetings are concluded
- Perform general administrative duties as required including but not limited to typing, photocopying, faxing and printing reports
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage scheduling of boardrooms; assist with technological support for boardroom equipment to clients and staff
- Prepare expense reports
- Support with the orientation on new team members into the office
- Maintain client files and records
- Assist other team members as required
- Office experience in a professional working environment
- Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Bilingual in French would be considered an asset
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our MyRewards@MNP package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contribution, firm sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.
Not ready to apply? Create a profile and connect with us for general consideration.
Job Description - Senior Account Executive & Office Administrator (182604) Job Description Senior Account Executive & Office Administrator - (182604) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Public...
The North Warning System (NWS) is a joint United States and Canadian radar system that includes 47 radar sites spanning the Arctic from Labrador to the Alaska border. The NWS provides the...
30+ days ago | Production/Farming - Education and Extension - Marketing/Branding, AgCareers.com, 9 daysAnnex Business Media is Canada’s largest B2B media company. We are currently searching for that ideal person to show us what a motivated professional can do with our premier brands; Top Crop...
At SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), we are focused on making software for IT professionals. Our business model is fast-paced and user-centric, emphasizing speed to value and just-in-time problem solving....
Cargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to food, feed and industrial customers through a seamless supply chain. We help our customers compete...
The MSP Account Executive (AE) is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling Solarwinds MSP Security software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned territory....
Job Description - Senior Account Executive & Office Administrator (182604) Job...
The North Warning System (NWS) is a joint United States and Canadian radar system that includes...
30+ days ago | Production/Farming - Education and Extension - Marketing/Branding, AgCareers.com, 9 daysAnnex Business Media is Canada’s largest B2B media company. We are currently searching for that...
At SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI), we are focused on making software for IT professionals. Our business...
Cargill's Agricultural Supply Chain - North America (CASC NA) connects agricultural producers to...
The MSP Account Executive (AE) is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for...