Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why join our team
At Imperva you’ll be getting a great compensation package and perks, full benefits, top of the line equipment, stocked kitchen, flexibility and an open collaborative environment where you get to work and socialize with like-minded people.
We are looking for talented Python developers who can write highly scalable and effective code. In this role you will develop and maintain existing software and assist with any functionality enhancements.
- You want to make a difference by using the best technology to implement successful solutions
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
- You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
- Always ready to help others and be helped
- You have the ability to resolve technical challenges and comfortable with ambiguity
- Minimum of 3 + years of professional experience as a Python Developer. We are open to both Intermediate and Senior level candidates for this role
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Exposure to working with databases is considered an asset
- All candidates need to be eligible to work in Canada in order to apply for this position.
- All candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Vancouver for this position
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Flow Monitoring Technologist I Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid Waste Services Employee Group: GVRDEU Location: Lake City Operations Centre, Burnaby Salary Range/ Wage Rate:...
(Auxiliary) Competition #20003A North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to building healthy individuals, families and communities. NVRC offers a wide range of recreation and...
Requisition ID: 24077 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh, Vancouver has a commitment to becoming a City of...
3 year Temporary Full-Time If you are civic minded and interested in making an impact on people and businesses on the beautiful North Shore, consider working for the District of North...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of...
Housing Construction Manager Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Regional Planning & Housing Services Employee Group: Exempt Location: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Join us as we help shape...
Flow Monitoring Technologist I Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid Waste...
(Auxiliary) Competition #20003A North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to...
Requisition ID: 24077 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the...
3 year Temporary Full-Time If you are civic minded and interested in making an impact on people...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in...
Housing Construction Manager Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Regional Planning &...