Req ID: 110041
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Proposals Specialist - Gridding to join our team in Ottawa, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Handle all aspects of the resume/grid development process, inclusive of:
• Work with candidates identified by the Resource Management and Recruiting team to craft responses to RFI’s and RFP’s for clients;
• Tag, edit, format and help develop resume and grid content, working closely with our internal employees and our external candidates
• Perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control reviews of completed grids and resumes to validate compliance or identify gaps with client requirements.
• Act as a Recruiter for the NCR/Government of Canada market
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Require 5+ years of Information Technology resume/grid development specific to Government of Canada procurement processes
• Familiar with interpreting Government of Canada requirements and designing appropriate responses
• 5+ years of Information Technology recruiting experience specific to Government of Canada procurement processes;
• Strong understanding of Federal Government procurement and recruiting processes, policies and terminology
• Ability to deal confidently with all staff levels and subcontractor candidates in a professional manner, while recognizing and respecting candidate confidentiality at all times
• Expert level skills in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat including the ability to work with templates, styles, and other document formatting functions
• Superior and professional oral and written communication skills
• Very strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact;
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills to meet frequent deadlines;
• Adaptability and flexibility with a timely response to frequently changing requirements and environments;
• Ability to cope with pressure during peak times and to work additional hours, as required, to meet local and national demands;
• Be a proactive self starter with a high level of personal motivation;
• Think strategically & creatively.
• Having an established network of contacts within the Ottawa IT community including resources with skills in CRM, ITSM, and Microsoft Technologies is an asset.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Quality Assurance, CRM, Pre-Sales, RFP, Technology, Sales
Job description Inphi Corporation, a high-speed analog semiconductor company, is the market leader in data transport and signal integrity solutions. We address the bandwidth, capacity and power...
Brandt is currently seeking two Territory Managers - Compact Construction Equipment for our Ottawa location. The successful applicant will be responsible for the demonstration and sale of John...
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and network solutions to service providers, enterprises, and critical infrastructure sectors. We engage deeply with...
Position Overview: As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful integration of TrustArc products, supporting small to enterprise level clients, and developing strong...
Description Below are some examples of the software team’s responsibilities: - Embedded firmware development - Customer and internal API development - GUI development - Automated test development...
Cette offre a été publiée par une agence de placement ou un intermédiaire du marché du travail. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7824841 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...
Job description Inphi Corporation, a high-speed analog semiconductor company, is the market...
Brandt is currently seeking two Territory Managers - Compact Construction Equipment for our...
About Ribbon (Nasdaq: RBBN) We deliver global real-time communications software and...
Position Overview: As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful...
Description Below are some examples of the software team’s responsibilities: - Embedded firmware...
Cette offre a été publiée par une agence de placement ou un intermédiaire du marché du...