Req ID: 100082
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Delivery Lead to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Project Manager / Delivery Lead - candidates must be based in Victoria BC
Are you passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant? Do you love being a change agent, working with a close-knit team to drive through improvements? Come join our dynamic, growing team, to work on challenging projects in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure successful IT project delivery and client satisfaction
- Deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget in both the public and private sectors
- Lead complex strategic systems integration projects, responsible for addressing the entire systems development life-cycle
- Collaborate with the client to develop the project approach, scope and direction
- Motivate and inspire your team mates
- Develop a detailed project plan and track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Produce project, program, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior management levels
- Establish and participate in steering committee and stakeholder forums as necessary
- Facilitate effective communications with the client, project team members and all other stakeholders
- Manage multi-jurisdictions/multi stakeholder environments skillfully, creating consensus across diverse groups
- Ensure that project tasks and deliverables conform to the client, NTT Data, as well as IT and project management quality standards
- Manage resistance to change at all stages of projects
- Engage clients and participate in business opportunities with our Sales Team
- Present business solutions to potential clients (Sales Calls, Seminars, Workshops, Conferences)
- Participate in developing and reviewing RFP responses, providing insight on Project Management methodology and supporting costing estimates
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a PM leading large complex projects
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management's Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management, policies and practices and how IT functions work together
- Ideally experienced in both Agile and more traditional environments
- Proven record in successfully delivering software development, implementation or infrastructure projects
- Solid organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent client-facing as well as internal verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced at working with clients to define business processes and provide advice on systems
- Ability to manage the client and the client’s expectations
- Excellent team building skills with the ability to collaborate, mentor and inspire
- Ability to present and articulate concepts, approaches and solutions
- Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, Teams experience an asset
- Based locally in Victoria BC
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Cloud, RFP, Technology, Management, Sales
Competition #20/08C Internal/External Posting Closing date: October 13, 2020 Senior Planner – Housing Development (Continuous) Sustainable Planning and Community Development Department Victoria is...
Competition #20/149 Internal/External Posting Closing date: October 13, 2020 Senior Planner - Housing Policy (Continuous) Sustainable Planning and Community Development Department Victoria is a...
Planning & Protective Services – Regional Housing Competition 20/151 Status Regular Full Time Hours of Work 70 Hours bi-weekely Rate of Pay 133,477 - 156,996 per annum Review of applications...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT PARKS DIVISION Permanent Full Time Position Are you passionate about parks and the environment? Saanich, the largest...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT PARKS DIVISION URBAN FORESTRY Permanent Full Time Position Are you an enthusiastic urban forestry professional looking to...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT LEGISLATIVE SERVICES DIVISION Permanent Full Time Position The District of Saanich is seeking a motivated self-starter to provide a range of clerical...
Competition #20/08C Internal/External Posting Closing date: October 13, 2020 Senior Planner –...
Competition #20/149 Internal/External Posting Closing date: October 13, 2020 Senior Planner -...
Planning & Protective Services – Regional Housing Competition 20/151 Status Regular Full...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT PARKS DIVISION Permanent...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT PARKS DIVISION URBAN...
DISTRICT OF SAANICH ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT LEGISLATIVE SERVICES DIVISION Permanent Full Time...