Full Time | Oakville East, ONTARIO | 3 months | Deadline: Ongoing
This position may have expired!
Project Manager (Oakville & Alberta)-013063
Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers seven times, one of Canada’s Greenest Employers five times and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2016.
Approximately 5,000 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
- Leads the project management execution role within defined requirements such as schedule, budget, risk, opportunity and resource allocation management for the most complex multi million dollar projects
- Ensure business success and satisfaction of the customer
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems within multiple departments and/or cross-functional areas
- Approximate travel to customer sites is 40% across Canada
- Effectively develops creative and practical solutions for challenging situations in the management of EPC, ETO (Engineer-to-Order) and EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) projects ranging in value from $0.5 MM USD to over $200 MM
- Cultivates strong teams and win-win business relationships that lead to improved top and bottom line financial results and accountability
- Trusted contact for senior executive management and client groups, serving as the point of escalation and negotiations
- This will be a high visibility role which can lead to other opportunities within Siemens
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Proven experience driving multi-million dollar projects
- Project experience across North America for the industrial markets
- Demonstrated Business and Project Management acumen (MBA and/or PMP is an asset)
- Bilingual in French and English preferred
- 10+ years of successful experience working as a project manager(preferably in oil and gas)
- Thinking within variable situations requiring analytical, interpretative, evaluative, constructive and critical thinking.
- Guidance of sub-function or several important elements across organizational units.
- Open to relocate
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca
PD Process Industries and Drives
Patient Support Program Manager - 00001O0B Description Innomar Strategies , a part of AmerisourceBergen, is Canada’s leading patient support provider for specialty pharmaceuticals. Through...
Id : 63829 Category : Sales and Marketing Location/City : ON – Oakville Region : Calgary Area Job Type : Permanent Recruiter Name : Kevin Pedersen Please submit your resume directly to Kevin...
Associate Vice President, Business Development (Credit Cards) - Oakville - C04OHJ Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail and payments in Canada? Embracing and...
Marketing & Growth Manager Located in Oakville Competitive Salary and Benefits Kelly Services has a customer located in Oakville, who is looking for a Marketing & Growth Manager with small...
Manager, Market Access - 00001OK8 Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to...
Applications Developer - 00001NUU Description POSITION SUMMARY: This position reports into the Manager of Applications Development, the Application Developer will be responsible for developing and...
Patient Support Program Manager - 00001O0B Description Innomar Strategies , a part of...
Id : 63829 Category : Sales and Marketing Location/City : ON – Oakville Region : Calgary...
Associate Vice President, Business Development (Credit Cards) - Oakville - C04OHJ Interested in...
Marketing & Growth Manager Located in Oakville Competitive Salary and Benefits Kelly Services...
Manager, Market Access - 00001OK8 Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At...
Applications Developer - 00001NUU Description POSITION SUMMARY: This position reports into the...