As a Project Manager in the Technology PMO, you will provide high impact leadership on strategic Infrastructure, IT Operations and IT Security and Risk, projects and programs. You will be responsible for the execution of project and program management activities (including funding approval requests, building the project governance structure, analysis of deliverables, cross‐organization engagement of stakeholders, business case planning and delivery of work‐streams), Risk Mitigation, Change Control, Communication and Financial tracking on assigned projects and programs.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED:
• Experienced in leading large‐scale programs or projects with a minimum budget of $1M.
• Ability to adapt to different roles that suit the stage/phase of the program/project.
• Ability to align and communicate how the objectives of the program/project align with OpenText’s strategy
• Ability to look beyond the work breakdown structure, activities and schedule to manage deliverables to keep the program/project on track.
• Ability to provide the Leadership team and the Steering Committee with relevant contextual information/data points and analytics to facilitate the decision-making process.
• Facilitate discussions around key decision points and help bring about a consensus and ensure alignment with OpenText’s overall strategy and program objectives in mind.
• Assist in prioritizing competing objectives through detailed cost‐benefit analyses
• Adept at interacting and managing various levels of leadership in a cross-functional matrix structure.
• Bridge the gap between the working group and the steering committees in terms of perspective and execution through the project.
• Proficient in translating key leadership decisions to the various stakeholder groups and aligning all groups towards delivering the program/project objective
You are great at:
• You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results
• You understand communication is at the heart of creating a positive client experience and can maneuver through challenging situations with ease.
• You seek out innovative solutions and can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
• You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't and are always thinking two‐steps ahead to avoid problems before they happen. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
• You are professional and poised, whether you're brainstorming with the team, running meetings or making client presentations.
• You thrive on building productive client relationships and ensuring that internal teams have what they need to be successful.
• You have a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities and are able to engage the right stakeholders at the right time to drive analyses and decision making
What it takes:
MUST HAVE COMPETENCIES:
• 5+ years of demonstrated success in managing multiple IT projects simultaneously with varying degrees of complexity and maintaining a consistent high level of quality
• 5+ years managing projects in a cross‐functional, matrixed organization comprised of geographically dispersed and virtual teams
• 5+ years of experience with IT Security and Risk, Security Architecture, Data Protection & Information, Incident Monitoring, Logging and Response and Vulnerability Management
• 3+ years of experience in Network Security and Operations, IT Security Operations and IT Security best practices
• Deep understanding of Regulatory and Controls requirements: PCI, FFIEC, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 2700x, and NIST. standards
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with both business‐oriented executives and technology‐oriented colleagues
• Ability to negotiate a compromise among business partners with competing priorities
• Accreditation by (ISC)² in CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CEH, OSCP and/or OSCE is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Succeed: Benefit from an open and approachable leadership culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
• Collaboration: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
• Develop: Grow your skills and career through ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
• Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialist, Manufacturing Engineering MEPS - Requisition ID 107220 CA-Ontario-Don Mills Description L3 WESCAM WESCAM’s Applied Physics Specialties (APS) division is a design and manufacturing...
Project Manager Multi-Residential Capital Works Human Services- Peel Housing Are you a seasoned project manager who wants to make a difference for tenants of Peel Housing Corporation? Are you able...
BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. Are you motivated to build your career in Project Management? Do you have experience...
Director, Corporate Strategy Office Corporate Strategy Office, Corporate Services The Region of Peel is the second-largest municipality and has undergone a major transformation during the past few...
Reporting To: Health & Safety Supervisor Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Health & Safety Specialist to perform both a strategic and hands-on position...
AECOM is actively seeking highly motivated Entry-Level Electrical Engineers for employment in the Markham office. AECOM is pleased to include you in a unique development opportunity, the Graduate...
Specialist, Manufacturing Engineering MEPS - Requisition ID 107220 CA-Ontario-Don...
Project Manager Multi-Residential Capital Works Human Services- Peel Housing Are you a seasoned...
BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers...
Director, Corporate Strategy Office Corporate Strategy Office, Corporate Services The Region of...
Reporting To: Health & Safety Supervisor Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We...
AECOM is actively seeking highly motivated Entry-Level Electrical Engineers for employment in...