Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 7 months
This position may have expired!
$99,167 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Project Manager (62073297)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Project Administrator/Analyst|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager Specialist
Project Manager (62073297)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Project and Scope Management: You will create detailed project plans, in collaboration with stakeholders, and determine organizational and financial feasibility. You will integrate project plans at project/program level, creating estimating models as required, refine plan and manage performance against it. You will follow the established governance guidance for all communications, financial and change management, and use established project status reporting tools. You bring extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
• Communications Management: You will coach and mentor project resources (internal/external) and work to proactively identify and resolve issues/conflicts. You will also act as a focal point of contact for the project, and through collaboration and persuasion, direct stakeholders towards a common goal. You will also create high quality professional written communications and presentations, to the team, stakeholders and to executive leadership on a regular basis.
• Financial Management: You will identify and manage overall project costs and budgets, including monitoring resource requirements for people, hardware, software, and change requests, the creation of project forecasts, reporting monthly actuals and variances, within the financial risk appetite of the project. You will be using the financial tools to meet monthly financial reporting requirements.
• 7+ years of Project Management experience within financial institutions
• Experience working on Regulatory Compliance and controls
• OFSI guidelines experience
• Experience working as both a business and technology PM
• PMP – Strongly preferred
• NYDFS specific experience
• CompSci education or development background
• Agile Experience preferred
• Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Executive level presentation skills (presenting to steering committee, presenting up to the VP-level)
• Strong interpersonal skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Senior Water and Wastewater Project Manager, Toronto ON 180004F6 To lead the consistent delivery of flawlessly executed water and wastewater projects across Canada with the desired outcomes of...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across Finance IT TLM Projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 334 of 1000 Strategic Project Delivery Specialist– Strategic Project Delivery Company: Roche Location:...
Job Description Project Accounting and Reporting Role Description The Senior Manager of Accounting and Reporting Nuclear is responsible for Project finance functions (accounting, reporting, cash...
Job Description - Project Manager (182555) Job Description Project Manager - (182555) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Digital Description Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, high energy...
Sr Project Manager Requisition ID : 18017287 Position Type: Contingent Position Status: Full Time Job : Real Estate & Facilities Management Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-55 Yonge Street...
Senior Water and Wastewater Project Manager, Toronto ON 180004F6 To lead the consistent...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across...
Job Details New Search Return to Search Previous Job Next Job Send to a Friend Job 334 of...
Job Description Project Accounting and Reporting Role Description The Senior Manager of...
Job Description - Project Manager (182555) Job Description Project...
Sr Project Manager Requisition ID : 18017287 Position Type: Contingent Position Status: Full...