Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$68,333 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Project Manager (62073297)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Project Administrator/Analyst|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager Specialist
Project Manager (62073297)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Project and Scope Management: You will create detailed project plans, in collaboration with stakeholders, and determine organizational and financial feasibility. You will integrate project plans at project/program level, creating estimating models as required, refine plan and manage performance against it. You will follow the established governance guidance for all communications, financial and change management, and use established project status reporting tools. You bring extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
• Communications Management: You will coach and mentor project resources (internal/external) and work to proactively identify and resolve issues/conflicts. You will also act as a focal point of contact for the project, and through collaboration and persuasion, direct stakeholders towards a common goal. You will also create high quality professional written communications and presentations, to the team, stakeholders and to executive leadership on a regular basis.
• Financial Management: You will identify and manage overall project costs and budgets, including monitoring resource requirements for people, hardware, software, and change requests, the creation of project forecasts, reporting monthly actuals and variances, within the financial risk appetite of the project. You will be using the financial tools to meet monthly financial reporting requirements.
• 7+ years of Project Management experience within financial institutions
• Experience working on Regulatory Compliance and controls
• OFSI guidelines experience
• Experience working as both a business and technology PM
• PMP – Strongly preferred
• NYDFS specific experience
• CompSci education or development background
• Agile Experience preferred
• Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Executive level presentation skills (presenting to steering committee, presenting up to the VP-level)
• Strong interpersonal skills
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Job Title: IT Project Manager Position Summary: As an IT Project Manager , you will be responsible for executing and managing technology projects. This will include cost, time and scope....
The Michener Institute is Canada’s only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to the applied health sciences professions.In January 2016 the Michener Institute integrated with University...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Coordinator for immediate employment for the Mississauga, ON office. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting,...
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: CGI has a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a Financial Analyst to take accountability for the...
Position Summary: As a PMO Project Manager at Equifax, you will be responsible for managing cross-organization, strategic projects from elaboration to executive and performance, establishing...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across Finance IT TLM Projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved...
Job Title: IT Project Manager Position Summary: As an IT Project Manager , you will be...
The Michener Institute is Canada’s only post-secondary institution devoted exclusively to the...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Coordinator for immediate...
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: CGI has a...
Position Summary: As a PMO Project Manager at Equifax, you will be responsible for managing...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across...