Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 7 months
This position may have expired!
$101,667 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Project Manager (62061198)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Project Administrator/Analyst|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for a Project Manager
Project Manager (62061198)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• In partnership with business-specific Talent and Learning Advisors, lead the end to end planning and execution of low-medium complexity learning and development projects which entail design, development and delivery of internal or outsourced enterprise-wide and business specific solutions.
• Understand the learning development and delivery processes specific to the client that delivers various learning formats including virtual classroom, eLearning, webinars, self-led materials and workshops of learning and development programs
• Engage and onboard vendors when third party learning solutions are within scope
• Develop and implement effective stakeholder engagement and strategies leveraging key project management assets e.g. charters, project plans, change requests to ensure tight governance control and risk management throughout the project lifecycle
• Be an active member of the Learning Program Management community and demonstrate a passion to learn project management, including knowledge of external best practices, emerging trends and best practices
• Solid competency in MS Office suite especially MS Project
• 2-4+ years Project Management experience in a learning or adult training environment
• Working towards a PMP or recently certified
• Understand project management framework and how to effectively leverage project management assets to establish clarity of vision and detailed execution plan throughout project life-cycle
• Familiarity/competency in team meeting facilitation in virtual environments leveraging collaboration tools like Adobe Connect, WebEx, Skype and SharePoint
• Proven track record of delivering results and commitment to operational and service excellence
• Strong client focus with an ability to listen and quickly learn about the various clients that the learning function caters to
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced environment in alignment with changing business priorities
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
IT Project Coordinator Requisition ID : 18017398 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-55 Yonge Street 6th Floor Unposting...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across Finance IT TLM Projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved...
An IT Portfolio Delivery Manager PMO is needed to join Toronto Pearson Airport, Canada, to take end to end responsibility for the successful execution of various programs and projects. Leading a...
As Colliers Project Leaders continues to grow and attract exciting project opportunities, we seek knowledgeable technical project support team member with demonstrated career experience in the...
Project Manager - Project Management Office - Temporary Full Time (183898), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, 8 daysPosted: 12/11/2018 1:49:02 PM We currently have a temporary full time (until approx. June 2020) opportunity for a Project Manager in our Project Management Office at our Bayview campus. This...
Senior Project Manager-Transit/Rail AFP Lead 180004I5 Senior Project Manager-Transit/Rail AFP Lead CH2M 245 Consumers Road, Suite 400, Toronto, ON Duties and Responsibilities • Demonstrate the...
IT Project Coordinator Requisition ID : 18017398 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
What is the opportunity? You will be planning, directing, and coordinating activities across...
An IT Portfolio Delivery Manager PMO is needed to join Toronto Pearson Airport, Canada, to take...
As Colliers Project Leaders continues to grow and attract exciting project opportunities, we...
Project Manager - Project Management Office - Temporary Full Time (183898), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, 8 daysPosted: 12/11/2018 1:49:02 PM We currently have a temporary full time (until approx. June 2020)...
Senior Project Manager-Transit/Rail AFP Lead 180004I5 Senior Project Manager-Transit/Rail AFP...