BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. Join our team as a Project Manager for Infrastructure Projects in Vancouver, BC.
The individual will join our rapidly growing Infrastructure Services team and act as a trusted advisor to Owners on a variety of municipal infrastructure, public works, water resources and transportation projects. Our team of consultants bring project and technical leadership, representing our clients' best interests at all times and ensuring successful project outcomes.
In this role, you’ll join our team of experts who lead building and infrastructure projects. Through our Get it Right Solution™, you’ll ensure we get it ready, get it built and get it performing -- so investors, owners and occupants are certain of success.
With over 600 employees and 27 + office locations throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offers a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on our clients’ vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI), an industry leading global real estate company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries. To learn more about Colliers Project Leaders, visit www.colliersprojectleaders.com .
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
What you'll get to do as a Project Manager with Colliers Project Leaders:
- Provide leadership to the municipality’s projects, representing their best interests and achieving their strategic end goals
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, applying your deep understanding of design, construction and operation of a variety of municipal facilities and infrastructure
- Take ownership of the set-up, initiation, execution, monitoring and reporting of their projects
- Organize project teams towards a common goal and establish levels of authority and lines of communication
- Report on project status by means of progress reports, meeting minutes, and other reports
- Chair project and site meetings, identify and resolve project issues and coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Serve as the relationship manager for select clients with the goal to nurture trusted relationships
- Contribute to planning and growth of the infrastructure services business unit within the Pacific region
- Apply your leadership and communication skills to bring together stakeholders and project teams
- Facilitate cross departmental group
- Peer review the work of, mentor and develop project managers and engineering support staff
- Uncover future opportunities for Colliers Project Leaders
What you'll need to be successful in the role:
- A degree or diploma in civil, municipal or water resources engineering or a related engineering discipline
- P. Eng. and PMP designations preferred
- Minimum 7 years of consulting engineering experience delivering civil projects for municipalities
- Previous leadership of capital and municipal planning for infrastructure development
- Extensive client facing experience in the delivery of related projects.
- Led and/or significantly contributed to the preparation of RFP/Q’s, tenders and tender awards
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of design and construction delivery models
- Practical understanding of provincial government planning legislation and processes
- The leadership skills needed to influence decisions and resolve client and project issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project)
*Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (This position to last not later than December 31, 2021) Department: Water Services Employee...
*Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (this position to last not later than February 14, 2020) Department: Water Services Employee...
Project Delivery Coordinator – Infrastructure Division - , Vancouver Fraser Port Authority;, 11 daysBE PART OF THE TEAM THAT BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER. Career Opportunity Project Delivery Coordinator – Infrastructure Division Want to work in an exciting environment with some of the most talented...
Project/Senior Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (this position to last not later than December 31, 2019) Department: Liquid Waste Services Employee...
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, is defining the future of the security industry through innovative end-to-end-solutions. Our solutions have been installed in more than 120 countries at...
*Senior Project Engineer (Electrical) Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid Waste Services Employee Group: Exempt Location: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Description: Our Liquid Waste...
*Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (This position to...
*Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (this position to...
Project Delivery Coordinator – Infrastructure Division - , Vancouver Fraser Port Authority;, 11 daysBE PART OF THE TEAM THAT BRINGS THE WORLD TOGETHER. Career Opportunity Project Delivery...
Project/Senior Project Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (this position to last not...
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, is defining the future of the security industry through...
*Senior Project Engineer (Electrical) Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid...