BE Totally Engaged. BE Business Savvy. BE the Right Partner. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders
As Colliers Project Leaders continues to attract exciting new programs of work; we seek a Project Manager with expertise leading the delivery of municipal infrastructure and transportation projects.
The individual will join our rapidly growing Infrastructure Services team and act as a trusted advisor to Owners on a variation of municipal infrastructure and transportation projects. Our team of consultants brings project and technical leadership, representing client interests at all times and ensuring successful outcomes.
The Infrastructure Services team represents a significant area of growth within the organization overall.
The value you would bring this role is a wealth of experience leading projects and being able to demonstrate a portfolio varying in scope and complexity for water resources, transportation, public spaces and other municipal projects. Ideally you will hold both P.Eng and PMP designations and have experience working as a Project Manager within a Municipality or an owner’s representative or in a professional services environment with a focus on infrastructure projects.
Our people are not only Project Managers, they are Project Leaders who take a client centric approach to project & program delivery and are given the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and expertise on a diverse range of projects that vary in scope and complexity appropriate to their level of experience.
Who We Are:
At Colliers Project Leaders (formerly MHPM Project Leaders), we lead building and infrastructure projects. Our Get it Right Solution™ ensures we get it ready, get it built and get it performing -- so investors, owners and occupants are certain of success.
With over 600 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries.
What you'll get to do as a Project Manager with Colliers Project Leaders:
- Provide leadership to the municipality’s projects, representing their best interests and achieving their strategic end goals.
- Be a trusted advisor to the client, applying your deep understanding of design, construction and operation of a variety of municipal facilities and infrastructure.
- Take ownership of the set-up, initiation, execution, monitoring and reporting of their projects
- Organize project teams towards a common goal and establish levels of authority and lines of communication.
- Report on project status by means of progress reports, meeting minutes, and other reports.
- Chair project and site meetings, identify and resolve project issues and coordinate multiple stakeholders.
- Serve as the relationship manager for select clients with the goal to nurture trusted relationships.
- Contribute to planning and growth of the infrastructure services business unit within the Pacific region
- Apply your leadership and communication skills to bring together stakeholders and project teams.
- Facilitate cross departmental group
- Peer review the work of, mentor and develop project managers and engineering support staff.
- Uncover future opportunities for Colliers Project Leaders
What you'll need to be successful in the role:
- A degree or diploma in civil, municipal or water resources engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- P. Eng. and PMP designations preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of consulting engineering experience delivering civil projects for municipalities.
- Previous leadership of capital and municipal planning for infrastructure development
- Extensive client facing experience in the delivery of related projects.
- Led and/or significantly contributed to the preparation of RFP/Q’s, tenders and tender awards.
- Strong working knowledge of a variety of design and construction delivery models.
- Practical understanding of provincial government planning legislation and processes.
- The leadership skills needed to influence decisions and resolve client and project issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project).
Full Time, Time Stated (approx. 6 months) Find out why our AMAZING employees love working for the City of Port Coquitlam! Affectionately known as “PoCo”, we are an award winning organization made...
Requisition ID: 12294 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly motivated Civil / Planning Engineer with an emphasis on Municipal design, planning and permitting for immediate employment in the Burnaby, BC office to...
Regular Full Time Parks, Recreation and Culture Services The City of Coquitlam is the sixth largest city in BC, home to more than 150,000 residents. Our municipality continues to grow through...
At Clark Builders, We Build Exceptional Experiences. Our Remarkable team, made up of individuals with unique talents and perspectives, works together each and every day to deliver exceptional,...
Business Unit: Cubic Transportation Systems Company Details: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve...
Full Time, Time Stated (approx. 6 months) Find out why our AMAZING employees love working for...
Requisition ID: 12294 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly motivated Civil / Planning Engineer with an...
Regular Full Time Parks, Recreation and Culture Services The City of Coquitlam is the sixth...
At Clark Builders, We Build Exceptional Experiences. Our Remarkable team, made up of individuals...
Business Unit: Cubic Transportation Systems Company Details: Cubic offers an opportunity to...