We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
Stantec's Finance Department has an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator in our Edmonton, AB office. As a proactive business partner with numerous clients, this position is responsible for the overall management of project contracts by ensuring projects are set up, maintained, and invoiced in accordance with the contract requirements and with Stantec's approved policies and practices.
- Completing project set-up from information provided by the Project Manager (or assistant), ensuring all project attributes and variables have been properly input in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Reviewing contract agreements for the correct signing authority, for any special invoicing requirements and assigning responsibility for completion of all additional information required for invoicing.
- Assisting the Project Manager to establish the appropriate work breakdown structure (WBS) to support client invoicing.
- Perform project invoicing to be compliant with contractual terms and client specific requirements, and ensure they are entered properly into the accounting system.
- Assist Financial and Project Managers with tracking and reconciling unbilled amounts and assessing project revenue adjustments.
- Ensure project close out procedures are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist with analyzing unpaid invoices with the project and financial managers.
- Ensuring all assigned functions are carried out in compliance with approved policies, practices and procedures.
- Oil and Gas experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience
- Solid knowledge of general contracting practices for financial terms and conditions
- Ability to determine client preferences concerning invoice formats and requirements for any supporting documentation required
- Ability to organize work flow to allow time to pro-actively be looking ahead to what financial events might affect the project if action is not taken
- Able to develop solid working relationships
- Excellent customer satisfaction and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Not ready to apply or not sure if we currently have an open position that would be your perfect fit? You can still connect with us so we can keep you updated on opportunities that match your skills and experience.
Vous n’êtes pas prêt(e) à envoyer votre candidature ou ne savez pas si nous avons actuellement un poste ouvert qui serait adapté à vos compétences? Vous pouvez toujours communiquer avec nous et nous vous informerons des possibilités qui correspondent à vos compétences et à votre expérience.
Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
Stantec appreciates the interest from the staffing industry, however, unsolicited resumes submitted to Stantec or any Stantec employee without a current and valid staffing agency contract in place with Stantec will not be eligible for any search fees. At this time, Stantec is not welcoming any additional inquiries for agency partnerships.
Agences de recrutement et de dotation
Stantec apprécie l’intérêt porté par les agences de dotation de personnel. Toutefois, tout curriculum vitae non-sollicité envoyé à Stantec ou à un employé de Stantec qui n’est pas lié à un contrat actuel et valide avec une agence ne pourra donner droit à des frais de recherche. En ce moment, Stantec n’est pas à la recherche de nouveaux partenariats avec des agences de dotation de personnel.
Senior Project Accountant - EDM00R3 Company: WorleyParsonsCord Primary Location : CAN-AB-Edmonton Job : Project Accounting Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job...
Project Accountant - EDM00RC Company: WorleyParsonsCord Primary Location : CAN-AB-Edmonton Job : Project Accounting Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
Senior Mechanical/Piping Estimator JV Driver Group Come Build With Us! About Us JV Driver has been providing construction services to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Petrochemical, Forestry, and Mining...
Manager, Project Controls - EDM00RQ Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-AB-Edmonton Job : Project Controls Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Manager Job...
LOCATION: Edmonton, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 25482 Job Overview Working closely with stakeholders from our maintenance and operations groups, you will lead projects that will improve the...
Project Planner 4-TAME-CAED01836811 Description PROJECT PLANNER LEVEL 4 REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CAED01836811 About Bombardier Transportation Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail...
Senior Project Accountant - EDM00R3 Company: WorleyParsonsCord Primary...
Project Accountant - EDM00RC Company: WorleyParsonsCord Primary...
Senior Mechanical/Piping Estimator JV Driver Group Come Build With Us! About Us JV Driver has...
Manager, Project Controls - EDM00RQ Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
LOCATION: Edmonton, Alberta (CA-AB) JOB NUMBER: 25482 Job Overview Working closely with...
Project Planner 4-TAME-CAED01836811 Description PROJECT PLANNER LEVEL 4 REQUISITION NUMBER:...