Program Management – Product Analyst/Specialist, Customer Experience-MON15528
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Do you want to take an active role in shaping the future of business aircraft customer experience?
Join the team that will lead the industry in customer and market insight. With your help, we will develop and champion highly effective product, market and sales strategies that will secure Bombardier’s #1 position in Business Aviation and our leadership in the aftermarket.
As a member of the Bombardier Business Aircraft Aftermarket Product Management Team, you will be a product/services expert dedicated to providing analysis and recommendations to make critical product decisions for all in-service Business Aircraft platforms.
You will support projects to define and maintain our product and service portfolio in the areas of modifications and upgrades. You will be part of the team responsible for maintaining the portfolio of aftermarket offerings for business aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Optimize current aftermarket offerings within the portfolio for all Bombardier Business Aircraft into standardized products; these products include scheduled maintenance, aircraft modifications, refurbishments and upgrades for various systems (avionics, cabin interiors, performance)
- Standardize current product portfolio, including baseline labour, material, prerequisites and options
- Propose product improvements to current and new aftermarket products
- Transform products from an existing database tool to a product management tool
- Participate in the deployment of a new ERP tool to be deployed throughout the aftermarket business, linking the standardized products, with sales quotes and with the service center operations
- Create processes and tools to maintain and keep standard products current, from a market perspective and from a business perspective
- Work in collaboration with Methods, Engineering, Sales Support and Procurement
- Be part of the team that serves as the reference for key aircraft systems and capabilities, and associated emerging technologies
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant technical aircraft maintenance or aeronautical engineering experience
- You have a technical understanding of aircraft maintenance, aircraft performance, avionics, cabin interiors, and/or various other aircraft systems
- You have the ability to work with databases and manipulate data inputs and outputs
- You have project management experience
- You have the ability to manage initiatives of a technical, financial, marketing and general business nature
- You have worked in a business aircraft service center (asset)
- You have lean training and the ability to optimize processes (asset)
- You demonstrate good business acumen and business savvy
- You have a passion for the aviation industry, particularly business jets
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that constantly challenges the status quo
- You have a dedication to 100% quality
- You have the ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple requests
- You have strong oral and written English communications skills and functional French communication skills are desired
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Market Research
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.06.2018, 1:12:35 PM
Job Segment: Product Manager, Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Operations, Management, Engineering, Research
Product Manager - Flight Operations Application - 27213 Profession : Product Management Work Location : Americas-Canada-Montreal Other Locations : Europe-United...
Mechanical Designer | Concepteur mécanique-268640 Description How do you train the best pilots in the world? How do you prepare pilots to have the safest, smoothest, surest flights? That’s what...
Merchandise-Assistant Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store Location: Job Code: 7165 # of openings: 1 Description Merchandise Assistant Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with...
We are seeking an experienced Product leader passionate about driving the definition and development of next-gen Mobile and Desktop unified communications & collaboration products. This person...
Electronic Specialist / Spécialiste, Électronique-265785 Description How do you train the best pilots in the world? How do you prepare pilots to have the safest, smoothest, surest flights? That’s...
Position Title Warehouse Associate Closing Date 9/28/2018 Job Description If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you...
Product Manager - Flight Operations Application - 27213 Profession : Product Management Work...
Mechanical Designer | Concepteur mécanique-268640 Description How do you train the best pilots...
Merchandise-Assistant Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store Location: Job Code: 7165 #...
We are seeking an experienced Product leader passionate about driving the definition and...
Electronic Specialist / Spécialiste, Électronique-265785 Description How do you train the best...
Position Title Warehouse Associate Closing Date 9/28/2018 Job Description If you've been looking...