- Six core values guide us in everything that we do.
- Do what’s right
- Deliver winning results
- Build collaborative teams
- Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way
- Learn and grow, inwardly and outwardly
- Dare to be transparent, passionate and humble
The Production Planner Lethbridge is responsible for executing the business plans established by the Lethbridge Leadership Team and corporate sales. With direction from the Product Managers, they help guide the production planning and scheduling process and are on-site support to help resolve specification and/or quality issues. Additionally, the Production Planner will have some sales and customer service responsibilities
A snap shot of some of the exciting things you will lead and do:
- Execute Optimization plans in order to achieve business goals.
- Schedule Daily Production
- Responsible for managing local existing customer accounts and developing new ones
- Order entry of all trading and industrial customer orders as needed
- Management and reporting of inventory levels; chilled and frozen.
- Daily inventory transfers between Lethbridge & Cold storage of other MLF distribution centers
- Reporting production conformance
- Processing claims, credits, and complaints for local customers
- Coordinate requests for product samples along with scheduling delivery
- New SKU/product development; setting up yield and labor standards (Product Creation ECR)
- Sign off on COP changes
- Manage Production Specification Sheets (with GS)
- Coordinate domestic and export label changes with regulatory and obtaining approvals
- Develop commodity market knowledge through training and development with Maple Leaf sales and Optimization
- Other duties as assigned
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Professional and career development opportunities, supported by our commitment to talent development through our partnership with the Ivey School of Business.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Commitment to Learning – courses, resources and tools provided to all employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Post secondary education; business focus preferred
- Some commercial (sales and/or marketing) experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to contribute to project work
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable / change agent
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Power Point.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) Shiv Kishan 5 Corporation o/a Subway Sandwiches and Salads Job details Location: Lethbridge, AB Salary: $15.96 / hour Vacancies: 1 Vacancy Employment groups:...
Hello, it’s a new day, and time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life accessible for all. Our compassion and knowledge set us apart. With kindness and expertise, we support...
Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311) Shiv Kishan 5 Corporation o/a Subway Sandwiches and...
Hello, it’s a new day, and time to answer the call to elevate your career and make life...