Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full Time
: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-40 Dundas Street West 4th Floor
: Apr 21, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
What You’ll Be Doing
You're excited about building products in the digital world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded digital enthusiasts. You're passionate about the intersection of business, design and technology and strive to explore how financial services can be a delightful digital experience for our clients. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to balance assertion and patience along with perseverance.
How You’ll Succeed
- Maintain the product backlog- Incorporates business requirements, user needs, and technical details into the product backlog and prioritizes it for the benefit of the Product Design team and Software Development teams.
- Communicates, Informs, and Influences – Facilitates conversation with various stakeholders (external) and working team (internal) to communicate the product vision, tactical steps, blockers, and success stories.
- Critical Thinking – Responsible for critically thinking about the product development, and how it achieves the desired outcomes from a business and user standpoint.
Who You Are
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
Manager - Digital Analytics Platform - TEC10446-18 Description Do you love data? Do you get excited about A/B testing & data driven personalization? Then we have an opportunity for you. Join our...
Product Manager - Acquisition Projects - MAR04552-18 Description Create awesome experiences for our customers! Join our team! The Koodo Customer Acquisition Team ensures that Koodo is well...
Manager - Digital Strategy, Execution & Operations - MAR04558-18 Description Lead and elevate a high performing team to even greater heights! Join our team! About TELUS Digital: We’re a...
TELUS Health Career Fair - ROL03332-18 Description TELUS Career Fair – Wednesday May 9, 2018 Join our team today and together we will shape the future! We are very excited to be hosting a Career...
Product Manager - Device Acquisition - MAR04580-18 Description Help business leaders make strategic decisions. Join our team! At Mobile Devices, our fun-loving attitude and our ability to rally...
Developer Analyst II - TEC10477-18 Description Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies. Join our team! Are you interested in building the next...
Manager - Digital Analytics Platform - TEC10446-18 Description Do you love data? Do you get...
Product Manager - Acquisition Projects - MAR04552-18 Description Create awesome experiences for...
Manager - Digital Strategy, Execution & Operations - MAR04558-18 Description Lead and elevate a...
TELUS Health Career Fair - ROL03332-18 Description TELUS Career Fair – Wednesday May 9,...
Product Manager - Device Acquisition - MAR04580-18 Description Help business leaders make...
Developer Analyst II - TEC10477-18 Description Be a part of a transformational journey with...