Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full Time
: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-40 Dundas Street West 4th Floor
: Apr 21, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
What You’ll Be Doing
You're excited about building products in the digital world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded digital enthusiasts. You're passionate about the intersection of business, design and technology and strive to explore how financial services can be a delightful digital experience for our clients. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to balance assertion and patience along with perseverance.
How You’ll Succeed
- Maintain the product backlog- Incorporates business requirements, user needs, and technical details into the product backlog and prioritizes it for the benefit of the Product Design team and Software Development teams.
- Communicates, Informs, and Influences – Facilitates conversation with various stakeholders (external) and working team (internal) to communicate the product vision, tactical steps, blockers, and success stories.
- Critical Thinking – Responsible for critically thinking about the product development, and how it achieves the desired outcomes from a business and user standpoint.
Who You Are
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
We’re under construction! Thank you for looking to grow your career with Rogers! As part of our move from myHR to HR Connect, our HR systems will be undergoing critical upgrades from June 25 to...
Digital Marketing Manager - Mobility - MAR04695-18 Description Drive digital marketing excellence at TELUS! Join our team The TELUS Consumer & Small Business Marketing team is looking for an...
Senior Product Manager - Roaming Solutions - MAR04691-18 Description Create awesome experiences for our customers. Join our team We are innovative, proactive and passionate business owners that...
Buyer (Product Manager) - Koodo (Cases & Protection) - MAR04647-18 Description Over the last several years, TELUS & Koodo have been transforming its product and retail strategy to focus on...
Sr IT Governance Risk & Security Specialist - Canadian Tire Financial Services, Canadian Tire, 11 daysSr IT Governance Risk & Security Specialist - Canadian Tire Financial Services - C04PGL Interested in being a part of a team with a focus on financial services that is leading the evolution of...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers - and for our team. We build smart,...
We’re under construction! Thank you for looking to grow your career with Rogers! As part of our...
Digital Marketing Manager - Mobility - MAR04695-18 Description Drive digital marketing...
Senior Product Manager - Roaming Solutions - MAR04691-18 Description Create awesome experiences...
Buyer (Product Manager) - Koodo (Cases & Protection) - MAR04647-18 Description Over the last...
Sr IT Governance Risk & Security Specialist - Canadian Tire Financial Services, Canadian Tire, 11 daysSr IT Governance Risk & Security Specialist - Canadian Tire Financial...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s...