Full Time | Concord, ONTARIO | 4 months | Deadline: Ongoing
This position has expired. Do not apply!
$89,600 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018 (eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Siemens Canada launched employee organizations - Women in Engineering (WIE) and Women Leadership Community (WLC). WIE has been established in collaboration with the Siemens Canada Engineering and Technology Academy and is responsible for affiliations with professional engineering associations. WLC meet once a month where keynote speakers share their career growth stories and provide career advice.
Siemens RuggedCom is a leader in the development of rugged communication networking solutions designed for mission critical applications in harsh environments. We are an innovative, rapidly growing company where you'll find an exciting, dynamic work environment and significant opportunity for personal growth. Siemens continues to be recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers.
We currently have a new opening for a Product Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong desire to work with a Senior Product Manager to develop and evolve product management and product lifecycle skills.
- Conduct life cycle planning for product lines
- Drive definition of new product requirements working closely with Product Business Development and the dedicated sales team to ensure product benefits, features and functionality meet customer needs
- Define and deliver business cases, product ideas and product requirement specifications for new products
- Define product messaging for inclusion in direct mail, email, advertising, customer surveys, catalogue pages, web pages, print ads, press releases, sales kits presentations and product launch plans
- Be an expert with respect to the competition, analyze competitor products and prepare technical product comparison reports
- Prepare product documentation including data sheet flyers, release notes and service bulletins
- Develop and maintain sales presentations for new products and product enhancements
- Provide pro-active support to relevant sales channels and take every opportunity to listen directly to the customer
- Participate in tradeshows/conferences and contribute to industry working groups; Participate in technical meetings and conferences
- Prepare and present technical presentations
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong desire to learn product management, product lifecycle planning and market positioning skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent presentation delivery and written communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Travel – Willing and able to travel internationally up to 20%
- Significant work experience in the Electric Utility market
- Strong knowledge of Ethernet networking equipment and practices
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca
Product Management, Portfolio & Innovation
PD Process Industries and Drives
JOB POSTING #844520 Position: Technician, Building Automation System (BAS) Department: Infrastructure Site: Lucliff Reports to: Director of Energy & Environment Hours: 37.5 hours per week Status:...
What is the opportunity? Capital Markets Technology is looking for a Senior Server-Side Software Developer for the Rates Electronic Trading space. The candidate will be the eTrading Lead in our...
What is the opportunity? The AIX L2/Engineering Manager , working onsite will perform 3 key functions: Acts as an i) AIX L2 SME, 2) AIX/Power engineering/Architect, and 3) AIX Security SME. What...
What is the opportunity? We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with proven technical leadership in the DevOps space, relentlessly striving for automation in all things build and release and...
What is the opportunity? As Business Initiatives manager, you will manage and support the Client Onboarding capability and initiatives for Wealth Management Canada (WMC). You will primarily focus...
What is the opportunity? RBC Business Financial Services – Technology & Operations software developers build the next-generation technologies that change how millions of people interact with...
JOB POSTING #844520 Position: Technician, Building Automation System (BAS) Department:...
What is the opportunity? Capital Markets Technology is looking for a Senior Server-Side Software...
What is the opportunity? The AIX L2/Engineering Manager , working onsite will perform 3 key...
What is the opportunity? We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with proven technical...
What is the opportunity? As Business Initiatives manager, you will manage and support the Client...
What is the opportunity? RBC Business Financial Services – Technology & Operations software...