Product Manager - Calgary
# of Positions Available
January 23, 2018
Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Biotech / R&D / Science, Business / Strategic Management, IT / Software Development
Calgary - CALGARY, AB CA (Primary)
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Coach of the Year. Magnificent Mentor. Visionary. Motivator. Team Player. Whether at work or out in your community, you are the person that knows how to bring it all together. You’re a natural leader and your passion and excitement comes from knowing that your efforts make a significant difference in the lives of your team members, customers and the community around you.
Product Manager, Customer Experience
We can transform banking, reimagine it, make banking work for people. We’re on journey to make meaningful impacts on an industry that has the power to transform a person’s life. When we talk about transformation at ATB Financial, we’re not just talking about pie in the sky ideas, we’re listening and collaborating to bring those ideas to life. To put it simply, we’re on a mission to reinvent how banking can support people's’ lives. We’re going to provide meaningful solutions to problems, deepen our connection with customers and while we’re at it, transform ourselves from the inside out.
We need collaborative visionaries and executors who are eager to listen to our customers in order to do things other banks wouldn’t do. We’re building a team of relentless, passionate and inquisitive ATB transformers to build our bench strength in disrupting ourselves before we get disrupted.
Want to be a part of our story? If you’re looking for an organization where you can use your talents to do remarkable things, you may be the alpha to our beta and we encourage you to read on.
We’re invested in transparency being a key part of our recruitment process, so we encourage you to check out and join our Team Transformation Talent Community on LinkedIn to gain real insight on our culture and what it's really like to be an ATB Transformer. You can check it out and join us at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13551363 .
To learn more about us and what each of our areas focus on, including who our fearless leaders are, connect with us at https://atbalphabeta.com/ or here .
Reporting to the Director, Modernization, this role is responsible for the overall product management, for customer experiences related to an assigned channel or product solution within payments products. This role will monitor, enhance and deliver customer experience, enterprise value, and contribute to strategic planning through market research, customer sentiment monitoring, and collaboration and alignment with business needs. As the successful candidate, you will help support the CX teams current and upcoming projects, and product initiatives by being a liaison as well as partnering with all areas in the team under the following structural pillars: customer relationships, product fulfillment, purchase products etc., in order to ensure project objectives are met in a timely manner, recognize areas of improvement and implement solutions as required. Are you a motivated self starter, that excels at working both independently, and within teams with minimal supervision in order to meet deadlines?? Then keep reading and submit your application!
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Collaborate with internal business partners and stakeholders to investigate and/or analyze issues, generate new ideas, identify opportunities and develop appropriate business solutions
- Lead/ or support new initiatives - research and discover areas where banking and ATB can transform the customer experience
- Contribute to the end to end product development cycle: concept, business case, requirements, development, delivery and refinement
- Prepare appropriate analysis of all data relevant to the products and channels including product forecasts used to estimate operational costs and set enterprise objectives for the product adoption and interpretation of results for use in executive dashboards and updates
- Product advocacy, presentations and demos of products for multiple audiences
- Develop proficiency with required product operational systems and components
- Participate in ongoing product validation and testing across systems
- Act as Business Coordinator for projects of moderate complexity for the products.
- Facilitate decision-making with key stakeholders including AOE and SSU partners
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to understand and execute on experience changes across interaction points
- Conduct regular reviews of vendors engaged in the experience and complete Quarterly Business Reviews – in partnership with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with experience design and technical resources to introduce enhancements to the customer experience.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and creative design changes to the customer experience.
- Identify and gather, review and prioritize all issues identified with the product operationally
- Review and prioritize all issues identified with the product: Monitor the remedy tickets for the product and ensure that a robust mitigation process and strategies are in place
- Escalate to senior leaders any concerning trends or new threats related to customer experience or usage
- Participate in team meetings to share updates, present relevant analysis, and identify potential risks
As the ideal candidate you possess the following:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Management, Human Computer Interactions or related disciplines or an acceptable combination of education, experience and training
- 2-3 years experience related to the field of channels and payments including digital customer experiences, or payments products
- 2-3 years experience within the payment card industry including debit and credit issuer operations and systems
- General understanding of mobile payment products such as mobile wallets
- Previous experience developing a product over the full lifecycle
- Demonstrated success in delivering results with a focus on conversion and adoption
- The ability to communicate complex information and concepts to a variety of audiences, including senior leaders to support decision making
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Experience in business transformation and operational change management
- Results driven self starter
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts and team members
- Enthusiastic team player with a proven record of success who wants to be part of a team dedicated to growth and to continuous improvement
- Experience in retail, business and financial services digital experience an asset
- A general, but strong understanding of SAP is desired
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
- You focus on impact over hard work: what isn't of a concern is the hours you work, but your results and impact on team members and customers
- You like to solve difficult problems, together: no one said transforming banking was going to be easy, but we’re collectively reimagining it and there are no solo heroes welcome
- You operate with a mentality of Build-Measure-Learn: our agile mindset is not just for our technical teams, it's a mindset that every one of us is asked to operate from. We move fast, we make mistakes but we measure the impact, learn, grow and change as a result
- You focus on 10X and leave the incremental thinking at home: if something doesn't have significant impact, you are the person to challenge whether or not it's worth doing
- You do it with passion or not at all: you’re inspired by our purpose and you see the link between yourself and the work you are doing to transform banking
As a team member with the Transformation team at ATB, you can expect:
- No day will ever be the same - we’re learning, iterating and making big steps towards our vision of transforming an entire industry, everyday
- The ability to grow a career within an inspiring, impact focused culture where you are surrounded by changemakers and leaders that empower you to use your voice to make banking work for people
- To be a part of the energy of an organization that is unlike any other, where you may pinch yourself on the daily and wonder how you got so lucky
- Bragging rights! You get to call yourself a Transformer and an ATBer and know you play a direct role in helping us become a cutting edge financial institution (it’s going to feel more like a technology company, but either way it’s hella cool.)
So what can ATB Financial offer you? Imagine paying less for your everyday banking, mortgages, loans and investments. Throw in an excellent benefits and pension package, opportunities for career advancement, and a financial institution that’s leading the way in change – now you’re talking about a career with a company that allows you to grow. As an award-winning employer-of-choice – we have the best of the best working for Albertans. Sound like a team you want to be a part of?
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.
To learn more visit atb.com.
To read our employer reviews visit our Glassdoor page.
Online applications are preferred. ATB Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the high number of resumes we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click the following link for information on communities where ATB thrives .
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. We’re looking for a Senior Account Representative. You have a passion for sales and are a natural...
Product Manager (Athletic Apparel) - INA International - Calgary - C04PJU Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the digital evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving...
Manager, Financial Advice L6 Requisition ID : 18011027 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Management Work Location : Canada-Alberta-Calgary-3070 Sunridge Blvd NE Unposting...
Senior Product Manager - Personal Health Record - TELUS Health - HEA03605-18 Description Join our team Are you interested in helping to solve one of the largest challenges of our generation? Do...
Clinical Design Specialist - Virtual Care - TELUS Health - HEA03649-18 Description Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies. Join our team The...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Southcentre Mall, Calgary, AB - RET20702-18 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of...
Current ENMAX employees are encouraged to apply through their internal Workday access. We’re...
Product Manager (Athletic Apparel) - INA International - Calgary - C04PJU Interested in being a...
Manager, Financial Advice L6 Requisition ID : 18011027 Position Type: Regular Position...
Senior Product Manager - Personal Health Record - TELUS Health - HEA03605-18 Description Join...
Clinical Design Specialist - Virtual Care - TELUS Health - HEA03649-18 Description Be a part of...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Southcentre Mall, Calgary, AB - RET20702-18 Description Are you...