Job Reference #: 163204BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Your role: Do you enjoy solving problems and build solutions ? Are you passionate about Wealth Management? Are you interested to support building the largest tax reporting product shelf? We're looking for someone like you to:
– support the execution of the strategy aiming at growing the shelf of client tax reporting solutions available to our clients.
– be responsible for the ownership of the project management life-cycle from initiation to post implementation review, covering new offerings
– support / manage different change initiatives geared at transforming the current tax reporting landscape
– manage shelf management activities which would include the definition of pricing, distribution strategy, channel management, establishment of quality controls, risk management and control plans management as well as end to end oversight of the production cycles
– manage diverse stakeholders across divisions in particular Group Operation, Group Technology, Market Representatives as well as external vendors and tax experts
Title: Product and Transformation Manager – Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Contact Details: UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the Wealth Planning Tax Reporting team within Wealth Management Investment Platforms & Solution (IPS) business area in Zürich. We work on key initiatives and projects in the area of tax solutions, where you will work closely coordinating various sectors/ teams such as front units, tax experts, service units and external vendors.
Your experience and skills: You have:
– university degree and/or postgraduate qualification in IT, Computer Sciences or similar technology related field or Banking and Finance
– 3-5 years' experience as a project manager, product manager, sales manager or business analyst within the consulting or financial services industry
– solid know-how of financial products and the financial services industry. Some previous experience with tax reporting is highly desirable
– intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under tight deadlines
– analytical, precise and not afraid of raising ideas
– able to think out of the box and an excellent problem solver known for hitting deadlines
– great in managing projects, implementing changes, interacting with colleagues at all levels and a born to be a networker who can build up great collaboration within the firm
– fluent in English and German
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Salary: $110,000 – 120,000 Location: Surrey Industry: Public Practice A rare opportunity has become available with a successful Surrey firm to join as their new Senior Tax Manager. You will...
Senior Finance Manager, Luxembourg Job - Accounting/Finance Primary Location - Luxembourg Business Organization - Finance Schedule - full-time Description The Keurig International Senior Finance...
Job Description Whole Foods Market is hiring a Global Sales/Use Tax Analyst for its Global Tax Team. You will be a key player in the multi-state sales and use tax function of a 17 billion dollar...
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a downtown client in the real estate industry. If your public practice portfolio includes real estate clients and you've...
Job Description KPMG Enterprise is focused exclusively on delivering value to privately held businesses. Our dedicated teams of experienced advisers have the skills to help private companies grow...
Who- the Company: Our client is a successful, publicly-listed technology company headquartered in the lower mainland with a long history of innovation, around 1000 employees, and many global...
Salary: $110,000 – 120,000 Location: Surrey Industry: Public Practice A rare opportunity has...
Senior Finance Manager, Luxembourg Job - Accounting/Finance Primary...
Job Description Whole Foods Market is hiring a Global Sales/Use Tax Analyst for its Global Tax...
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a downtown client in...
Job Description KPMG Enterprise is focused exclusively on delivering value to privately held...
Who- the Company: Our client is a successful, publicly-listed technology company headquartered...