Job Reference #: 163204BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Your role: Do you enjoy solving problems and build solutions ? Are you passionate about Wealth Management? Are you interested to support building the largest tax reporting product shelf? We're looking for someone like you to:
– support the execution of the strategy aiming at growing the shelf of client tax reporting solutions available to our clients.
– be responsible for the ownership of the project management life-cycle from initiation to post implementation review, covering new offerings
– support / manage different change initiatives geared at transforming the current tax reporting landscape
– manage shelf management activities which would include the definition of pricing, distribution strategy, channel management, establishment of quality controls, risk management and control plans management as well as end to end oversight of the production cycles
– manage diverse stakeholders across divisions in particular Group Operation, Group Technology, Market Representatives as well as external vendors and tax experts
Title: Product and Transformation Manager – Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Contact Details: UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the Wealth Planning Tax Reporting team within Wealth Management Investment Platforms & Solution (IPS) business area in Zürich. We work on key initiatives and projects in the area of tax solutions, where you will work closely coordinating various sectors/ teams such as front units, tax experts, service units and external vendors.
Your experience and skills: You have:
– university degree and/or postgraduate qualification in IT, Computer Sciences or similar technology related field or Banking and Finance
– 3-5 years' experience as a project manager, product manager, sales manager or business analyst within the consulting or financial services industry
– solid know-how of financial products and the financial services industry. Some previous experience with tax reporting is highly desirable
– intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under tight deadlines
– analytical, precise and not afraid of raising ideas
– able to think out of the box and an excellent problem solver known for hitting deadlines
– great in managing projects, implementing changes, interacting with colleagues at all levels and a born to be a networker who can build up great collaboration within the firm
– fluent in English and German
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s,...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Job Overview LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Workplaces, is a medium-sized technology company built on a culture of openness, respect and professional excellence. At LMI...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing...
Job Posting Job ID: 30723 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: CUPE 2950 (Cler/Secr/Library) Job Category: CUPE 2950 Financial Classification Title: Financial Proc. Spec 5...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 163,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Job Overview LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canada's 50 Best Workplaces, is a...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in...
Job Posting Job ID: 30723 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: CUPE 2950...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million...