Process and Technical Engineer - Dresden, ON
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Engineering
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: July 23, 2020
Share this job:
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of the transformation process and leadthe optimization of these processes.
- Create and track the completion of detailed continuous improvement plans.
- Support production supervisors in implementing and maintaining various performance programs.
- Oversee cell technicians and production workers while implementing and maintaining performance and improvement programs.
- Audit implemented performance and improvement programs.
- Act as technical support for methods elaboration, evaluation and work organization.
- Collect, compile, analyze and communicate performance data such as effectiveness, line stops, quality defects, maintaining a safe environment and contamination sources.
- Responsible for holding weekly production meetings and follow ups.
- Act as a facilitator in regard to problem solving skills.
- Support development activities for all autonomous maintenance in regard to production workers.
The candidate should have a demonstrated history of the below qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, applied science or a related technical field
- Leadership / Coaching / Networking in and out of a technical setting
- Technical problem-solving experience
- Team Player / Collaboration / Risk taking / Organization
- Communication written / Oral
- Innovation & Initiative
This position is part of our management develop program.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès í l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard í la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage í travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel í Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Learn More about Conagra Brands Canada Inc.
See all Conagra Brands Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job: