Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
We are looking for a Principal UI Developer to work on one of our core products. Our data visualization tool is defining and building the future of big data and helps our enterprise level organizations view their data in a meaningful way. In this role you will provide technical guidance to development teams and decide what goes in and out of the product scope, manage technical issues, plan sprints and delegate tasks.
- Write highly scalable and effective code
- Oversee and ensure the long term of maintainability of code that is produced for the data visualization product
- Architect and create technical designs that align with the product scope
- Emphasize and advocate for technical excellence when developing new code amongst the product team
- Provide DevOps expertise by fixing machines and continuous integration infrastructure as required
- Facilitate sprints to make sure the team is on track
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to a small team of developers
- Energetic, positive, practical
- Continual learner
- Independent problem solver who knows when to ask for help
- Avoids speculation: "I don't know. Let's figure it out."
- Must be able to work Independently
- 6+ years’ experience with Object-Oriented Design & Programming
- Keep product quality top of mind by creating automated tests for the software that you help create.
- Previous experience providing leadership to a small team of developers
- Past experience working in a DevOps environment
- BS in CompSci/Engineering or equivalent preferred but not required
- Able to perform and succeed with new technologies and challenges
- Need to be eligible to work in Canada to apply
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Competition No.: 2021-002 Duration: Temporary Full Time Salary: $, plus competitive benefits Last Updated: 1/20/21 10:22 AM Description As the third largest City in British Columbia, the City of...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in the world, and a city powered entirely by renewable energy before 2050. We are proud to be one of...
3 year Temporary Full-Time If you are civic minded and interested in making an impact on people and businesses on the beautiful North Shore, consider working for the District of North...
Senior Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid Waste Services Employee Group: Exempt Location: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Salary Range/ Wage Rate: Professional / Technical,...
Environmental Control Officer Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Parks & Environment Employee Group: Teamsters Local 31 Location: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Salary Range/ Wage Rate: PG 29...
We are currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our Payments Infrastructure team. This is a remote position. When our offices reopen this role can be performed from one of our...
Competition No.: 2021-002 Duration: Temporary Full Time Salary: $, plus competitive...
Requisition ID: 25355 Company The City of Vancouver is striving to become the greenest city in...
3 year Temporary Full-Time If you are civic minded and interested in making an impact on people...
Senior Engineer Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Liquid Waste Services Employee...
Environmental Control Officer Position Status: Full-Time Regular Department: Parks &...
We are currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our Payments Infrastructure...