- Grade 12.
- Graduation from an Office Assistant Course from an accredited Community College plus two years recent, related experience in a health care setting.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work roles.
- Ability to work as an effective member of an integrated administrative team.
- Ability to communicate effectively using both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to type 40 WPM.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to follow detailed instruction.
- Ability to use a high degree of tact and diplomacy in working with others.
- Ability to work in a manner that is in compliance with staff and patient safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer word processing, spreadsheet applications, and specialized clinical information systems.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
View Fraser Lake Community