Point of Sales Coordinator / Warehouse Operator
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Administrative ,Logistics,Warehouse
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: January 06, 2021
Share this job:
- Toronto, ON
- Entry Level
- Full-time - Permanent
We are currently seeking a Point of Sales (P.O.S) Coordinator / Warehouse Operator. This role is based out of our Belfield Warehouse in Etobicoke, Ontario and reports directly to the Warehouse Manager. This role would be responsible for receiving, warehousing, preparing P.O.Sfor daily shipments, data entryas well as any requirements needed for receiving, shipping or order picking of Moosehead package products.
What you'll do
- Unload and reload trucks with both P.O.S andMoosehead package products
- Identify / Sort & tag all inbound P.O.S
- Record all inbound Inventory and complete data entry
- Coordinate inbound inventory and organizeon racking, or in bays
- Coordinate all provincial inventory requirements with the marketing team
- Take online orders and prioritizeresponsibilities
- Pick, pack and ship all orders daily, in a timely fashion
- Record all shipments online with couriers and prepare approprate corresponding documents
- Pick package orders & prepare for shipment
- Complete inventory audits weekly, monthly, and for year end
- Complete the weekly report for monthly invoicing
- Help keep the warehouse clean and tidy
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Team driven
- Strong time management and organization skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and collaborate with various departments, internal and external
- Self-starter with the ability to lead daily tasks to closure with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with data and have a level of comfort with technology
- Must be resourceful and can seek out solutions, and have a strong bias for action, results oriented
- Adaptability, approachability, and active listening skills will be key
- Creative, out-of-the box thinking with the ability to execute against it
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Grade 12 or Community College equivalent
- Warehousing experience required
- Forklift License 2 years' experience
- High bay Reach License 2 years' experience
- Power Walker License 2-year experience
- Computer experience
- Self-motivated, energetic and a positive attitude, attention to detail and results orientated
We're looking for
Data Entry - Reports - Responsible - Sales - Shipping
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long term.
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350 distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Ability to shape the future of a resilient Canadian, family-owned company
- Passionate and collaborative co-workers
- Comprehensive pension and health benefits package
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Corporate beer-voucher program
Learn More about Moosehead Breweries Limited
See all Moosehead Breweries Limited job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Our corporate client in Mississauga near Britannia and 401 has an exciting opportunity! We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who has a solid background in customer service/relationship...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply...
Job Description Position at The Phoenix Group The Phoenix Group is hiring a General Labour/ Inventory Associate on a full time contract basis. Responsibilities Include: Computer Skills (scanning,...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of...
Mississauga (Derry & Goreway) manufacturer has an immediately Shipper/Receiver opening. This position is ideal for an individual who is flexible to work 3-4 days a week between Monday to...
SEIU JOB POSTING #873049 Position: Storesperson Site: Princess Margaret Cancer Centre Department: Materials Management Reports To: ...
Our corporate client in Mississauga near Britannia and 401 has an exciting opportunity! We are...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise...
Job Description Position at The Phoenix Group The Phoenix Group is hiring a General Labour/...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services Ingram Micro helps...
Mississauga (Derry & Goreway) manufacturer has an immediately Shipper/Receiver opening. This...
SEIU JOB POSTING #873049 Position: Storesperson Site: ...