- Permanent, full-time
- Location: London, ON
- Develop and maintain relationship within key areas of the business
- Capture new market share by building on prior year’s results
- Achieve corporate targets on a monthly basis
- Maximize your team’s efficiency through enhanced analytics and direct interaction
- Develop any potential business development and/or customer service opportunities to maximize market growth
- 3-5 years of successful operational leadership experience
- Plumbing background is mandatory
- Experience in a unionized environment is preferred
- Possess a Business degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to extract the full potential of technical professionals through development and leadership
- Strong competitive awareness with the ability to coach accordingly
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Create alignment between corporate goals and individual objectives
- Introduce new initiatives to maintain further growth
- Competitive salary compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package and Group Savings plan
- Cross-functional career opportunities and individualized career progression plans
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, Science, Engineering, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Brandt is currently seeking a Preventive Maintenance Technician for our London, ON location. This individual will be responsible for completing on-site Preventive Maintenance services on...
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor for our London, ON location. The Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor is responsible for promoting and selling Brandt parts...
Brandt is currently seeking a Preventive Maintenance Technician for our London, ON...
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Parts & Service Advisor for our London, ON...