Our client, a leader in the oil and gas industry is looking for a Pipeline Integrity Engineer for their project in the Western Canada. The role requires to assists with pipeline integrity program planning, pipeline failure investigation, excavation programs, procedures development, research and development of new technology projects to protect pipelines and improve integrity programs.
This is a full time 6 months contract with a possibility of extension.
The core responsibilities of this position include some of or all of the following:
- Gather and analyse data in support of assessing, scoping remedial action for, and quantifying threats associated with internal and external pipe corrosion, stress corrosion cracking, mechanical damage, weather and outside forces including geotechnical issues, manufacturing, construction, and fabrication.
- Organise internal response to pipeline failures and conduct root cause investigations. Conduct pipeline defect analysis and propose remedial actions.
- Perform Engineering calculations to manage changes in MOP (Maximum Operating Pressure), evaluate pipeline stress/strain, surface loading, etc.
- Perform Engineering Assessment to determine the continued safe operation of the pipeline - Review and analyze in-line inspection data to identify immediate threats, utilize the results to provide threat mitigation recommendations and maintenance planning.
- Provide technical support to excavation programs performing safe pressure assessment. Participate in and project manage internal TC Energy technology development and other industry R&D projects.
- Represent TC Energy and actively participate in industry groups/committees/workshops - Provide technical support to Program Development, Program Strategy and Program Implementation teams as required
- Perform QA assessment and validation of NDE and ILI vendors - Interact with Regulatory agencies - Perform advanced quantitative risk analysis (likelihood of failure, consequence modeling, etc.).
- Decision Making: Makes routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or policies related to pipeline integrity programs, within authorized limits.
• Undergraduate degree in engineering
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Any experience with stress analysis software such as AutoPIPE would be an asset
- Any experience with coding software such as C++, Python would be considered an asset
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
- Competitive base+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Brandt is currently seeking a Geomatic Product Specialist based out of Calgary branch. Brandt Positioning Technology provides technology solutions to the construction, survey, engineering, mining,...
Close Manager, Strategic Accounts - Prairies Retail Chain, Grocery & SLGA Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based out of Calgary AB looking to bring a D365 Finance and Operations Business/Finance Analyst onto their...
City of Calgary City Clerk If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees...
Brandt is currently seeking a Geomatic Product Specialist based out of Calgary branch. Brandt...
Close Manager, Strategic Accounts - Prairies Retail Chain, Grocery & SLGA Job Posting Category:...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based...
City of Calgary City Clerk If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with...