Pharmacy Shipping Coordinator - 00001PMQ
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
We are hiring a Pharmacy Shipping Coordinator for our pharmacy in Edmonton.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the daily activities of the pharmacy shipping operations are maintained. The Pharmacy Shipping Coordinator will maintain effective communications with all pharmacy coworkers and the warehouse.
- Ensuring the daily receiving, shipping and inventory control aspects of the pharmacy are maintained
- Verifying all inbound shipments for drug, quantity and any shipping damage; Assure orders and quantities match picking documents through careful audit of said documents
- Storing of product: relating to all inbound receipts
- Packing and labeling of product: in accordance with cold chain requirements and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately, including preparing shipping documentation, i.e. waybills and packing slips
- Act as the final check to ensure the right prescription reaches the right destination
- Utilizes various carrier’s software, such as FedEx, Purolator, ATS, etc.;
- Assess suitability of packaging requirements based on medication storage requirements and shipping and weather circumstances
- Production assembly, i.e. refrigerated box assembly and frozen handling
- Supplies management; monitor and replenish shipping materials as needed
- Assist with administrative functions i.e filing
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Previous experience an asset
- Must be proficient in English language (reading, written, oral and mathematics)
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform repeated reaching, bending and lifting daily
- Able to work in a cold environment daily
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use appropriate judgment
- Ability to work accurately with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure in time sensitive situations
- Ability to shift priorities quickly to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Independent worker, requiring minimal supervision
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health and dental plans
- Flexible & remote working options
- Employer RRSP-matching
- Online peer-to-peer recognition program
- Corporate discounts with multiple establishments, including fitness centers
- Health & Wellness program with onsite yoga and massage therapy
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
InnomarPharmacy Edmonton - 8725 53 Avenue NW Edmonton, AB T6E 5E9
Building Operator Job Number : 34022 Your job? Ensure the comfort and safety of building tenants. How? Perform preventative maintenance on state of the art, high efficiency equipment. Use your...
Shipper/Receiver Location: Edmonton Job Code: 3921 # of openings: 1 Description The position of Shipper/ Receiver is responsible for all incoming and outgoing materials, documentation and...
CAN-Coord. Inventory Control (McKesson Canada) - (18009727) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At...
Coordinator, Age Friendly Edmonton 1 temporary up to 11 months Job Number : 34350 Are you passionate about building a city that values, respects and actively supports the well-being of seniors?...
Power Generation Field Service Technician-18000702 Description Cummins Sales and Service is currently seeking a Power Generation Field Service Technician to become part of the dynamic team at our...
Word/Data Processing Clerk III - Missing Persons Unit Clerk Job Number : 34376 The Edmonton Police Service requires an efficient and motivated individual to provide administrative support to the...
Building Operator Job Number : 34022 Your job? Ensure the comfort and safety of building...
Shipper/Receiver Location: Edmonton Job Code: 3921 # of openings: 1 Description The position of...
CAN-Coord. Inventory Control (McKesson Canada) - (18009727) Description McKesson is in the...
Coordinator, Age Friendly Edmonton 1 temporary up to 11 months Job Number : 34350 Are you...
Power Generation Field Service Technician-18000702 Description Cummins Sales and Service is...
Word/Data Processing Clerk III - Missing Persons Unit Clerk Job Number : 34376 The Edmonton...