Position # 20029334
Primary work location is Pharmacist - Grace Hospital, 300 Booth Drive. May be required to work at other sites.
Under the general supervision of the designated Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the provision of pharmacy services to accommodate the medication and medication-related needs of hospital inpatients and outpatients. This includes pharmacotherapy monitoring, drug information and education.
- Entry-to-practice academic credential in Pharmacy from an accredited Canadian university program or the approved equivalent if internationally educated as determined by the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (CPhM).
- Completion of Hospital Residency program is preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital pharmacy practice is preferred. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate professional information and to deal appropriately with matters of an urgent nature.
- Knowledge of information systems technology and software is required.
- Knowledge of current pharmacy computer systems and software preferred.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including fluency in the English language.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and independence in planning work to meet demanding schedules.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with other individuals.
- Supports the Philosophy/Mission/Goals and Objectives of the WRHA Pharmacy Program and the sites it services and is discreet.
- Maintains confidentiality in all hospital/patient/resident related matters is maintained.
- Good physical and mental health to meet the position demands. May be required to travel to other sites.
- Licensed or eligible for licensing in the Province of Manitoba.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Description Senior Medical Compliance Auditor – Audit & Compliance MaineHealth Portland, ME Full Time, Days ****THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION MaineHealth is seeking a Senior Medical Compliance...
Inventory & Receiving Supervisor - Distribution Center - (18008124) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of...
Night Front Desk & Night Telephone Operator Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont Winnipeg Employee Status : Regular Night Front Desk & Night Telephone Operator The Night Front Desk...
VG Restaurant Server Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont Winnipeg Employee Status : Regular VG Restaurant Server As a Server with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, you will be an ambassador...
Senior Auto Parts Desk - PartSource - Winnipeg (Portage Ave.) - C04QJT PartSource is a chain of automotive parts specialty stores that offer brand-name auto parts to the medium to heavy...
We have exciting Class 1 Driver opportunities at our Core-Mark Winnipeg, MB Division! Core-Mark International Inc. is one of the largest and most valued marketers of fresh and broad-line supply...
Description Senior Medical Compliance Auditor – Audit & Compliance MaineHealth Portland,...
Inventory & Receiving Supervisor - Distribution Center - (18008124) Description McKesson is in...
Night Front Desk & Night Telephone Operator Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont...
VG Restaurant Server Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont Winnipeg Employee...
Senior Auto Parts Desk - PartSource - Winnipeg (Portage Ave.) - C04QJT PartSource is a chain of...
We have exciting Class 1 Driver opportunities at our Core-Mark Winnipeg, MB Division! Core-Mark...