Position # 20029331
Primary work location is Pharmacist - Grace, 300 Booth Drive. May be required to work at other sites.
Under the general supervision of the designated Pharmacy Manager, the incumbent is responsible for the provision of pharmacy services to accommodate the medication and medication-related needs of hospital inpatients and outpatients. This includes pharmacotherapy monitoring, drug information and education.
- Entry-to-practice academic credential in Pharmacy from an accredited Canadian university program or the approved equivalent if internationally educated as determined by the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (CPhM).
- Completion of Hospital Residency program is preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital pharmacy practice is preferred. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate professional information and to deal appropriately with matters of an urgent nature.
- Knowledge of information systems technology and software is required.
- Knowledge of current pharmacy computer systems and software preferred.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including fluency in the English language.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and independence in planning work to meet demanding schedules.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with other individuals.
- Supports the Philosophy/Mission/Goals and Objectives of the WRHA Pharmacy Program and the sites it services and is discreet.
- Maintains confidentiality in all hospital/patient/resident related matters is maintained.
- Good physical and mental health to meet the position demands. May be required to travel to other sites.
- Licensed or eligible for licensing in the Province of Manitoba.
This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search, an Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment and/or to provide evidence of educational achievements.
Any application/resume received after the deadline closing date will be marked late and not included in the competition.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more EFT positions greater than 1.0 combined across the WRHA legal entity (Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Health Sciences Centre, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA Corporate Programs, WRHA Community Health Services). Consider this prior to applying for positions, as Employees in this situation cannot be awarded an additional position that will put them over full-time (1.0 EFT).
Assistant/Associate Professor, Tenure-Track/Tenured Appointment : Winnipeg, Canada, University of Manitoba, 17 daysTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Assistant/Associate Professor, Tenure-Track/Tenured Appointment The University of Manitoba College of Pharmacy, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences The College of...
17-Apr-2018 Winnipeg - St. Vital Manitoba Store Location 3655 PORTAGE AVENUE, WINNIPEG, MB, R3K 2G6 Company Summary Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 400 stores nationwide...
Auto req ID113890BR Job CategoryCorporate Stores Job Function - External PostingCustomer Service - Food/Grocery Public Job TitlePharmacy Technician - Part-Time BannerReal Canadian...
Req Id 80685 - Posted 04/16/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Manitoba - Winnipeg Location: Pine Falls Hospital 37 Maple St, Pine Falls, MB R0E 1M0 Hours:...
Transportation CAN - Manitoba Winnipeg Job Summary The Transportation Division of AECOM is actively seeking an experienced roads/highways Transportation Technologist for immediate employment in...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Landscape Architect for immediate employment in the Winnipeg, Manitoba office. AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting,...
Assistant/Associate Professor, Tenure-Track/Tenured Appointment : Winnipeg, Canada, University of Manitoba, 17 daysTweet Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Assistant/Associate Professor, Tenure-Track/Tenured...
17-Apr-2018 Winnipeg - St. Vital Manitoba Store Location 3655 PORTAGE AVENUE, WINNIPEG, MB, R3K...
Auto req ID113890BR Job CategoryCorporate Stores Job Function - External PostingCustomer Service...
Req Id 80685 - Posted 04/16/2018 - Protective Services - Physical Security - Canada - Manitoba -...
Transportation CAN - Manitoba Winnipeg Job Summary The Transportation Division of AECOM is...
AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Landscape Architect for immediate...