Kelly services are looking for a Payroll specialist for a company located in Senneville.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the payroll specialist will support the management in all aspects necessary to processing the Canadian division’s payroll, involving around 1,500 employees.
The job holder must also act as the local expert for questions and concerns from employees and supervisors relating to pay stubs and time sheets.
- Coordinate, in close cooperation with the U.S.-based payroll team, the complete biweekly payroll cycle, and maintain processing documentation;
- Ensure that time sheets are completed at all levels, including work hours;
- Communicate with supervisors in order to ensure approval of hours worked;
- Manage time banks, sick leaves, vacations, and unpaid absences in connection with SAP and in support of the Finance team;
- Ensure the accuracy of payroll data, including vacations/holidays and absences;
- Coordinate and distribute employment records in a timely manner;
- Answer questions from employees and supervisors within established deadlines;
- Manage benefits, the pension fund and the group RRSP; prepare and make third-party remittances; and ensure compliance with internal and governmental requirements in cooperation with the players involved (QPIP [Quebec Parental Insurance Plan], external suppliers);
- Coordinate and support the annual audit of the retirement plans performed by outside auditors;
- Manage requests in connection with the CSST [Quebec Workmen’s Compensation Commission]; act as liaison with this Commission to recover the sums owed (first 14 days paid and managed internally)
- Evaluate the necessary scheduling changes for clients and partners, and work directly with the scheduling team to make and test the required changes;
- Diploma of College Studies, equivalent diploma or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Canadian payroll; Member of Canadian Payroll association (a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Customer service focus;
- Retirement plan after 6 months
- Great Medical and dental package after 3 months
- Fantastic environment to work in with a supportive team
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
Payroll Analyst-1900008W Description Administers and participates in payroll processing activities for various payroll groups including the preparation, processing and balancing of payroll....
Director, Brand Management (Maternity Leave) Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store Location: Job Code: 7408 # of openings: 1 Description Director, Brand Management (1 year...
Administrative Assistant (Payroll Focus) General Responsibilities: Hertz is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated administrative/payroll assistant. The successful candidate will be...
Social Editor / Presenter (CBC Montreal) - MON05319 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Montreal Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill...
Purchasing Analyst - FGL Sports - C04RWZ Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our...
Accounting Analyst ( Job Number: FIN-220119-002-CR) REPORT TO Head of Global Markets Activities MISSION AND OBJECTIVES The analysts of the Global Markets Activities team are responsible for the...
Payroll Analyst-1900008W Description Administers and participates in payroll processing...
Director, Brand Management (Maternity Leave) Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store...
Administrative Assistant (Payroll Focus) General Responsibilities: Hertz is currently seeking a...
Social Editor / Presenter (CBC Montreal) - MON05319 Job Family Programming...
Purchasing Analyst - FGL Sports - C04RWZ Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Canadian Tire...
Accounting Analyst ( Job Number: FIN-220119-002-CR) REPORT TO Head of Global Markets...