Kelly services are looking for a Payroll specialist for a company located in Senneville.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the payroll specialist will support the management in all aspects necessary to processing the Canadian division’s payroll, involving around 1,500 employees.
The job holder must also act as the local expert for questions and concerns from employees and supervisors relating to pay stubs and time sheets.
- Coordinate, in close cooperation with the U.S.-based payroll team, the complete biweekly payroll cycle, and maintain processing documentation;
- Ensure that time sheets are completed at all levels, including work hours;
- Communicate with supervisors in order to ensure approval of hours worked;
- Manage time banks, sick leaves, vacations, and unpaid absences in connection with SAP and in support of the Finance team;
- Ensure the accuracy of payroll data, including vacations/holidays and absences;
- Coordinate and distribute employment records in a timely manner;
- Answer questions from employees and supervisors within established deadlines;
- Manage benefits, the pension fund and the group RRSP; prepare and make third-party remittances; and ensure compliance with internal and governmental requirements in cooperation with the players involved (QPIP [Quebec Parental Insurance Plan], external suppliers);
- Coordinate and support the annual audit of the retirement plans performed by outside auditors;
- Manage requests in connection with the CSST [Quebec Workmen’s Compensation Commission]; act as liaison with this Commission to recover the sums owed (first 14 days paid and managed internally)
- Evaluate the necessary scheduling changes for clients and partners, and work directly with the scheduling team to make and test the required changes;
- Diploma of College Studies, equivalent diploma or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Canadian payroll; Member of Canadian Payroll association (a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.);
- Customer service focus;
- Retirement plan after 6 months
- Great Medical and dental package after 3 months
- Fantastic environment to work in with a supportive team
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
Category:Service Desk / End User Services City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will act as...
Payroll and Benefits Officer Title: Payroll and Benefits Officer Region: Downtown Montreal Nature of the position: Sick leave replacement (2-3months) TO APPLY: Create a profile on our website and...
Manager, Journalism and Programming (CBC North) - MON05220 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Montreal Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels...
Financial Advisor Requisition ID : 18019049 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Quebec-Kirkland-3725 boul. St. Charles Unposting Date : Dec 6,...
Accounting Clerk - 12 Month Contract - (18010446) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson...
Maintenance technician-Isolated locations (MRC) - MON05209 Job Family Broadcast Engineering Primary Location Montreal Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill...
Category:Service Desk / End User Services City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full...
Payroll and Benefits Officer Title: Payroll and Benefits Officer Region: Downtown...
Manager, Journalism and Programming (CBC North) - MON05220 Job Family Programming...
Financial Advisor Requisition ID : 18019049 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Accounting Clerk - 12 Month Contract - (18010446) Description McKesson is in the business of...
Maintenance technician-Isolated locations (MRC) - MON05209 Job Family Broadcast...