Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Ceridian is a cloud company powered by our people. As an innovative fast-growing global, human capital management (HCM) technology company, join us as we transform the world of work for millions of employees around the world. Our products help employees be paid on time, apply for promotions, grow their careers, and support their work/life fit. Our solutions and our people work together to help organizations control costs, save time, optimize their workforce, minimize risk, and grow their businesses. We are proud of our many recent accomplishments, which include setting a record in the TSX as the largest tech IPO in Canadian history, and having our leader recognized as a Top CEO by Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards for the third time.
Ceridian has not only invested heavily in cloud software development but in its people as well. Our workplace experience provides employees with empowering programs for career growth and includes diversity/inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. At Ceridian we not only work hard, but we play hard too. Each office has its own unique Fun at Work experience which includes events such as social hours, team building competitions, and other fun occasions for all employees to enjoy. We believe in giving back to the communities that we live in, by volunteering our time and contributing to our own charity foundation, Ceridian Cares. We also have a wide-range of flexible benefits to support our people’s work life blend and meet their needs.
We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why Ceridian employees declare Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 15th consecutive year!
Ceridian is currently seeking a Bilingual Payroll Specialist to join our Dayforce Managed Team.
We service our clients by supporting the complete employee life cycle including payroll, workforce management, benefits, and contact center; allowing the client to focus on their core business.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the area of payroll and a strong working knowledge of benefits, workforce management and tax. They will also have the ability to interface with clients and to use critical thinking skills to resolve complex problems.
Our ideal candidate also has:
- Industry related certifications or will obtain within two years of employment
- Fluent in both English and French
- Experience with Dayforce HCM or similar cloud payroll technology
- Strong working knowledge of quality control and auditing standards
- A desire to continually learn
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients and internal team members
- 3 years of payroll processing experience in a high volume payroll operation. End to end payroll experience a plus
- Bilingual English/French
- Experience in the payroll outsourcing or consulting industry preferred
- Requires a clear understanding of payroll, benefits and taxation and an understanding of applicable legislative requirements
- Ability to resolve client’s issues and provide superior customer service to internal and external partners
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, technically and effectively with customers and internal partners
- Experience working in a case management system such as OneCRM is preferred
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ceridian product knowledge desired
- Associates Degree desired
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll impacting changes, tax forms, payments and payroll processing for assigned clients
- Responsible for quality control and auditing to ensure accuracy and low error or defect percentage
- Work with cross-functional internal partners to resolve client payroll matters and employee inquiries
- Interact and partner with Offshore Team providing ongoing daily support and subject matter expertise
- Provide HR/Payroll support services to clients according to Ceridian contract, government compliance and business needs
- Create, update and review standard operating procedures and performs quarterly document reviews
- Have an “I own it” attitude about deliverables and projects from start to finish Manage client and consumer related tasks within the OneCRM case management system ensuring all documentation is complete, accurate, and timely
- Proactively manage quarter and year-end payroll auditing
- Think and act ahead, spot opportunities and act accordingly and proactively
- Contribute to process improvements
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
Connect with us on Twitter @Ceridian or Facebook at Ceridian
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits MISSION AND GOALS Reporting to the Head, Compensation, Payroll and Benefits, the...
U.S. Taxation Analyst Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store Location: Job Code: 7102 # of openings: 1 Description U.S. Taxation Analyst Groupe Dynamite is a global fashion retailer with...
Position Description: Reporting to the Manager of the Payroll Services Sector, the successful candidate will work as a client services consultant, payroll. The Payroll Services Sector mainly...
Cette offre a été publiée par une agence de placement ou un intermédiaire du marché du travail. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 6617997 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the...
Payroll Analyst (6 month mandate)-MON16092 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees...
Pay and benefits coordinator ( Job Number: HR-021018-001-CR) REPORTS TO Head, Compensation,...
U.S. Taxation Analyst Location: Head Office (Montreal, Quebec) Store Location: Job Code: 7102 #...
Position Description: Reporting to the Manager of the Payroll Services Sector, the successful...
Cette offre a été publiée par une agence de placement ou un intermédiaire du marché du...
Join our team and experience Workday! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe...